What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HS: Storm Rort Huge

petetheileet

First Grade
my goodness, all these apparent technical difficulties.....

lol what are the odds, seems a lil suspicious!

flamin

Juniors
Hartigan's named Peter O'Sullivan as 1 of the 5 Storm managers who orchestrated the rorts. He's the Roosters recruiting manager isn't he?

Chambers, Crocker, Cronk, Geyer, Hoffman, Inglish, Johnson, Kaufusi, Quinn, Slater, Smith, Turner and White

no shocks there. Though they say they didn't know

hellteam

First Grade
bullsh*t as if the players didn't know, we all knew they would get of scott free :roll:

Why? I believe they wouldn't have known. It's not like the club would have gone, hey, these payments are illegal, they would have just been given them and told it's all sweet. The club wouldn't have told them it was illegal, otherwise one of the players would have inevitably blown the whistle on them

jc155776

Coach
What a bunch of cheating Merkins.

Evey player that cheated should be forced out of Melbourne to sign elsewhere on minimum wage.

jc155776

Coach
Why? I believe they wouldn't have known. It's not like the club would have gone, hey, these payments are illegal, they would have just been given them and told it's all sweet. The club wouldn't have told them it was illegal, otherwise one of the players would have inevitably blown the whistle on them

Honest question and not trying to flame or be insulting, but are you under 16 years old by any chance?

Slackboy72

Coach

So signing two different contracts doesn't seem dodgy?
Free kitchen renovations doesn't seem dodgy?
Mystery boats in the driveway?
Just cause they couldn't find evidence doesn't mean it didn't happen. The The fact that all the players kept quiet just indicates that the audit has not uncovered everything that it could have.

hrundi99

First Grade
I think it's perfectly acceptable to believe that it is possible that they didn't know.

A player would understand what his total package was and not necessarily understand what proportion it contributed to the overall total.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:lol: Yeah pull the other one, Smith represents himself and signed 3 contracts. As if he wouldn't have known, if the players were innocent why wouldn't they argee to talking to Deliotte????

hellteam

First Grade
So signing two different contracts doesn't seem dodgy?
Free kitchen renovations doesn't seem dodgy?
Mystery boats in the driveway?
Just cause they couldn't find evidence doesn't mean it didn't happen. The The fact that all the players kept quiet just indicates that the audit has not uncovered everything that it could have.

Not if they're told it's alright, if you're watching now the News Ltd person speaking just said in the letters for the other contracts, the third parties and the club insisted the payments came under the cap.

hrundi99

First Grade
:lol: Yeah pull the other one, Smith represents himself and signed 3 contracts. As if he wouldn't have known, if the players were innocent why wouldn't they argee to talking to Deliotte????

Because they were convinced to go with a siege mentality and stick together...?

Tweek

Juniors
only billy slater had a letter insisting it be under the cap, and the fact he had that in his letter is very suspicious that he thought the club was over.

how could the players not know, bunch of cheating merkins.

Latest posts