What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hypothetical Question.

If you were a parent of two sons, how proud would it make you if:

1. Was a gangbanger.

2. Was a druggie and a racist who never seems to learn.

gUt

Coach
Hypothetically I would be most proud of my other son who was a gay rock star.

Loudstrat

Coach
1) Normally if my kid got into some kind of fantasy that was being lived of a sexual nature that was lega I'd say "Good on ya son" when his mother asn't around.
2) If he was the best player of all time and battling bi-polar I'd clip him on the ear.

And if he trolled on the internet calling himself "bullblesunlimited" with a hot blonde avatar and parading himself as something moral, I'd write him out of the will. I'd also ring Lenny McPherson and say "I'm sorry, but my son just banged your missus. Here is his address".

1) Normally if my kid got into some kind of fantasy that was being lived of a sexual nature that was lega I'd say "Good on ya son" when his mother asn't around.
2) If he was the best player of all time and battling bi-polar I'd clip him on the ear.

And if he trolled on the internet calling himself "bullblesunlimited" with a hot blonde avatar and parading himself as something moral, I'd write him out of the will. I'd also ring Lenny McPherson and say "I'm sorry, but my son just banged your missus. Here is his address".

Is that Bull balls??

Serc

First Grade
failed_troll.jpg

Rockin Ronny

Juniors

And, if Lenny answered, I'd call you Jesus because you just raised the dead.

oval

Juniors
I wouldn't say I'd be proud, but I WOULD to two things:

I'd ask son 1 if he could hook me up with some hot chicky babe, then ask son 2 if he could stop being racist and score me some sweet drugs to snort off the breasts of the aforementioned hot babe.

Then I'd be a happy and proud father.

Latest posts