What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hyundai A-League :: Round 24

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Change at the top last week. Big games this weekend for a few teams.

hal2012-13-r24.jpg

Ladder:

WSW 47 CCM 45 MVC 39 ADL 36 NEW 30 BRI 28 MHT 27 SYD 27 PER 25 WEL 24

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Jets, Mariners, Draw, Wanderers and Adelaide.

Big Sam

First Grade
We could be looking at only the second round (along with Round 1) where all games draw over 10k.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Heskey out for the Jets doesn't help their cause.

Last edited:

Big Sam

First Grade
How?

You're still 5th and if Brisbane, Sydney, and Heart all lose (which is realistic because their opponents are far superior), you will remain 5th.

roboshark

Coach
Last night was the classic wxame of if you don't take ur chances u will be punished. We could of easily slotted 6 or 7 and the better team definitely lost.

Lots of chants of we want Gary out

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm 2 for 3 so far. Called the Roar draw and called the FC win over Central Coast.

House. Of. Cards.

Mong

Post Whore
A silent protest from the Wanderers fans for a brief time.. Good on them..

Those banners wouldn't last long at Lang Park with the rubbish security conditions we are subjected to there.

Ridders

Coach
A silent protest from the Wanderers fans for a brief time.. Good on them..

Those banners wouldn't last long at Lang Park with the rubbish security conditions we are subjected to there.

They were taken down pretty quickly tbh.

Whole silent protest went better than I though. I was worried that it might fracture the supporter base, but it seemed to unite them. Was hilarious when security tried taking the banners down and fans from the other stands started booing. Talking about helping the cause.

Scrappy win over the Phoenix. Wellington probably deserved a point.

Big Sam

First Grade
Also Heart have to win tomorrow or I reckon they're gone along with Wellington. They play WSW, CCM and Brisbane.