What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I APOLOGISE

dino2170

Juniors
I apologise for not seeing that we have a good team
I apologise for saying that a team can play without speed
I apologise for not seeing we can win games with a dud half
I apologise for not knowing the basics- having a good pack is all you need
I apologise for saying that the backs should score tries
I apologise for saying that IGOR cant coach
I still think he has better options in the backs BUT I apologise for saying this
WE ARE CURRENTLY FIRST AND HAVE THE BEST ATTACK
How can this be WITHOUT SPEED? Who would of Imagined
I APOLOGISE FOR BEING APOLOGETIC

Dragon for life

Juniors
Yes I have to apologise. The team is playing awesome but the next month will give us a really good indication of our ability to really compete versus some quality sides. Not saying we haven't played some good sides but our next month will be a true test. I really want us to get into a real arm wrestle to gauge our ability to match it with the best.
I don't even care if we lose a few of the next games as long as we compete. Need to fix our right side defense or the cowboys will expose this to all the other teams

I'm still doubtful on Mary but am slowly swinging. Keep it up boys it is refreshing to see the forwards blowing other teams off the park and the backs playing well off that. I feel widdop is grubbering too much when we could run with the ball.

GO THE DRAGONS!!!!

Dragsters

First Grade
I still think he has better options in the backs BUT I apologise for saying this

Too funny dino.

I Lol'd.

ps. The full stop generally lives on the right side of the space bar. Try one every now then. They're great!

mickeylane

Bench
Yes I have to apologise. The team is playing awesome but the next month will give us a really good indication of our ability to really compete versus some quality sides. Not saying we haven't played some good sides but our next month will be a true test. I really want us to get into a real arm wrestle to gauge our ability to match it with the best.
I don't even care if we lose a few of the next games as long as we compete. Need to fix our right side defense or the cowboys will expose this to all the other teams

I'm still doubtful on Mary but am slowly swinging. Keep it up boys it is refreshing to see the forwards blowing other teams off the park and the backs playing well off that. I feel widdop is grubbering too much when we could run with the ball.

GO THE DRAGONS!!!!
I wish everyone would stop saying "next month will show what we can really do" - the team is performing now beating quality teams away from home as well. The team is the real deal it resoective what happens the next month! The Cowboys are getting smashed at home by the Tigers - fi they have to wait 4 weeks to see if they're the real deal ?

Seriously stop looking for failure to happen we are the 2nd best team in the comp by a country mile - we will have Nth Qld for breakfast next week.. This team is on an absolute high - let's stop looking for them to fail...

thebigredv

First Grade
I don't apologise. I just acknowledge that the team is finally playing the standard we have come to expect from a team in the red v.
I acknowledge McGregor has the team well prepared and some of his selections I bagged are currently proving to be correct ones. I acknowledge Widdop is still a very good player.

Things can change quickly in league, but I am no longer embarrassed of my team. We have been through a very rough patch, and it is great to finally have a team that is competing for the premiership. I don't however apologise for being a critic of what was an awful bit of coaching in previous years.

slippery5

Juniors
I too was wro wro wro wro wro wro ( I just can't say it ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dino2170

Juniors
I wish everyone would stop saying "next month will show what we can really do" - the team is performing now beating quality teams away from home as well. The team is the real deal it resoective what happens the next month! The Cowboys are getting smashed at home by the Tigers - fi they have to wait 4 weeks to see if they're the real deal ?

Seriously stop looking for failure to happen we are the 2nd best team in the comp by a country mile - we will have Nth Qld for breakfast next week.. This team is on an absolute high - let's stop looking for them to fail...
and no thurston for next week

Drakon

Juniors
I too thought we could scrape into the 8 but wouldn't have been surprised if we didn't.
I have always rated Widdop. I thought when we signed him from the Storm it was a clever move. Even when we weren't winning, he could usually come up with something but I agree, he was below his best.
I've always rated Nightingale too.
Always thought McCrone was a solid player but he's stepped it up lately. Tough guy with good defense. He was pretty good at Canberra.
Vaughan and McInnes were great additions and JDB has finally fulfilled all his promise. Lafai is getting back to his old self.
Hindy did make a good call.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I am happy to eat humble pie on my criticism of Mary, Widdop AND McCrone. McCrone had a cracker against Manly. Widdop is in career best form and Mary is actually doing some research and preparing the team well. Looks like Benji was a hindrance to Widdop's game and Mary took on too many roles. He should just work on coaching and nothing else. And McCrone, well he was pretty good today. Hope he can keep it up.

No need to sign Mary so quickly though as there are no clubs queuing up to get him. Although I think Widdop's interest may be growing so maybe they should look to get him signed up sooner rather than later.

Lafai is also been a massive improvement.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Widdop: I've never lost faith in him.

Nightingale: the amount of detractors who want to retire him staggers me.

Lafai; it's amazing the absence of a bandaged knee can have on a player's confidence.

DeBellin: finally living up to the 'curse' known as 'potential'.

Vaughan: a prop that the club has been desperately needing since Weyman retired.

Minh

First Grade

Very well said....never in my dreams did I think we would compete with the top teams this year and we've beaten and toweled up some very good teams already.....

slippery5

Juniors
You can shove your apology where the sun doesn't shine

Seriously stop looking for failure to happen we are the 2nd best team in the comp by a country mile
- we will have Nth Qld for breakfast next week.. This team is on an absolute high - let's stop looking for them to fail...

Nostrodmus right there.

Latest posts