What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I cant believe this!

L

legend

Shane is Moffo and Ed could be any number of people. It could be Edwahu, Vertigo or myself. My surname is Edgar.

So to break it down further it's someone who knows all the managers names but I need a few more clues.

El Duque

Bench
I think he f**ked up when he said Ed.

I've never heard of an Ed of all the people he was referrin to.

S

SpaceMonkey

The generally abusive tone along with the nationality makes him smell a bit like our old mate Warrior from the WORL forums to me.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
LOL... The creep must have a compiled quite a list of names by now.

Anyway, it looks like Eugene is back. Our resident cowardly psychopath who has already popped in under a few different psedonyms. He's type of prick who enjoys yelling out obscenities at schoolgirls from his car window and then speeding off.

The mentioning of first name thing is just Eugenefeeding his bizarre needs. He has an urge to be in control but he doesnt like the risk factor that goes along with it.
Thats why he hides and lurks and then yells at people from the safety of his keyboard... he cant even bring himself to reveal his nickname from before... now thats really woeful. But then again, we never said that Eugene is all that bright.

Funny thing is, we already know our first names but for some reason, Eugene thinks this information gives him power... thats how pathetic he is. Kind of sad really.

L

legend

No, usually I go by Mick but I know some people in internet circles refer to me by my surname only to be derogatory.

Stranger things have happened.:(

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ed could be Editor.
As in the abbreviation sometimes used in articles when the 'ed' interjects.
I think we've used it once or twice.
Remember, the guys not too bright.

El Duque

Bench
Anyways it's kind of flattering that someone went to the trouble of joining LWOS just to flame me.

Probably been out there reading EVERY post I maade before he foud the desired one that gave him a reason to sign up.

So old mate definetley likes to watch. I wouldn't leave him alone with young kids.

KIWI-RL Phantom

Juniors
I also think old mate was sexually abused as a child and enjoyed it.
No Marty, it was the other way around. You remember?You don't remember grabbing your ankles and spreading your cheeks for me?
emidea.gif
You loved it you felcher!
Ahh Stevie Boy. It was only a matter of time before you threw your worthless crap in. Just couldn't resist could you? You attention seeker! You always have to engage in topics that don't involve you. Because if you didn't, people would forget you like last night's uneaten dog food.Haven't you learnt by now Steve, your comments are as usefull as a zit on a convict's arehole?
I gave up on you a long time ago Stevie Boy. Remember? Get that geriatric brain of yours into gear and you might just remember. I aint holding my breath though.
Now piss off! Before I bend you over and paint tits on your back. Just ask Marty how that feels.
BTW...c'mon Mick, you know I was talking to you with the "Ed" refrence. I don't know the other few who are (supposedly) called Ed.
No insult to you Jeremy. I've never minded you young man.
Have to head back to the other forum now. See you gentleman(greaseball Marty and geriatric Stevie Boy inclusive) anothertime.
Oh...and I aint MattO. I hate that dried up dog shit as much as Tony does. The fat prick just doesn't know it. The dickhead actually thinks I'm a friend. Pee brain!
Astala Vista... Phantom

V

Vertigo

KIWI-RL Phantom,
Why the mention of 'KiwiRL' in your username?
Just curious....
V.

V

Vertigo

SpaceMonkey,
I actually thought Warrior was a friend of the mod's and other here.
Did I miss something, somewhere?
V.

S

SpaceMonkey

Vertigo, I've got nothing against Warrior personally, but he does fire up pretty quickly and he's had a few spats with Bronco. That said I think this dropkick way outdoes any of Warrior's dummy spits.

Latest posts