What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

T-Boon

Coach
Is there?

We aren't scoring runs I think they should change the rules only have 8 Fielders out there and the bowler must close his eyes 😉
No way
cricket is much better when wickets are falling. The perfect set up is wickets falling pretty regularly but 1 batsman rising up to the occasion like Green last test and Steve Smith a few years ago in England.
when it is 0-200 it is boring as heck.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Bazball is a load of PR delusion.

Get in the media say a few buzz words and delusional comments about aggressive cricket and changing the game.

Deflecting from what is an average cricket side.

right now I'd go for below average, watched a bit last night and thier spin attack was cannon fodder for the Indian batsmen who were equivilent to NSW Cup players while some of thier big guns were rested

quite relaxing sitting in Byron pub watching the poms have thier arses kicked listening to live music

Latest posts