What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Grew Up Wanting To Play For The Rabbitohs: Burns

Words: Lachlan Stewart

Wed 22nd February, 10:00AM

1487638791299.jpg

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2017/02/22/i_grew_up_wanting_to.html

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
crichton and burns are getting better and better and better undoubtedly but turner has not got any better since he debut and will not get any better turner is like clarky and tyrrell they are both going nowhere did clark and tyrrell get better no they did not they are duds and belong at newcastle or at stmerge if they"d have them which id doubt very strenuously they would not want these 2 duds just add turner as a 3 dud package but sadly no team would be stupid enough to have these 3 duds in their top 17 except for souths OMG....Shadow...

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
I think we've struck gold with Burns--GIs had his eye on him for a couple of years as a mentor & would have been instrumental in getting him to Redfern.

Another real find is Crichton but he's had a number of injuries going back!!
Couldn't agree more

Rabbits20

Immortal
My biggest fear is that we lose Crichton due to Turner getting far more minutes.

Re-signing Turner for a few years which are currently strong rumours sends a bad message to Crichton.

You will see Doyen, I predict Crichton to move on possibly after this season to further his career.

Crichton has far more potential than Turner.

Rabbits20

Immortal
That's officially R20's prediction. Crichton to leave after this season.

You heard it here first lol.

doyen

Bench
My biggest fear is that we lose Crichton due to Turner getting far more minutes.

Re-signing Turner for a few years which are currently strong rumours sends a bad message to Crichton.

You will see Doyen, I predict Crichton to move on possibly after this season to further his career.

I think Turner will bloom,SLOWLY,into a very good forward--I think Sths can see this!!

Forwards take their time to reach their full potential.

We need to be a little patient with Turner!!
Crichton reminds me of a very young Bobby McCarthy--if he's half as good as him he'll be terrific!!

callmack1

Staff member

I disagree bro. He is only young and as others say he won't be too upset with a bench spot.

Sutto could retire this season, if not, definitely next season and Crichton will be next in line for a starting spot.

hindyrabbit

Juniors
Turner runs good lines and that is what madge wants from his fringe back rowers. Also his fitness is high gets through the 80 minutes. Sutton will be 33 this year so may be his last which frees up the left edge for crichton from 2018

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Turner runs good lines and that is what madge wants from his fringe back rowers. Also his fitness is high gets through the 80 minutes. Sutton will be 33 this year so may be his last which frees up the left edge for crichton from 2018
Can't argue with that.

alien

Referee
Is it just me or does Crichton look a bit bigger this year? I think it should be Sutton and Crichton as the starting second rowers.

callmack1

Staff member
Is it just me or does Crichton look a bit bigger this year? I think it should be Sutton and Crichton as the starting second rowers.
I reckon too. He should be starting but he does provide great impact off the bench.

alien

Referee
I reckon too. He should be starting but he does provide great impact off the bench.
The thing is Sutton and Turner play big minutes, so Crichton probably wouldn't get much time if he doesn't start, and I reckon he is better than Turner.