What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate those...............

stormboy

Juniors
Redcliffe for sure - the Brisbane Broncos of the QRL - always demand everything and get what they want - they tell me Livermore gives good head

gullsfan

Juniors
At the risk (of havung poor grammar) of upsetting a few, I don't dislike anyone. Every game I watch(Q-cup), I decide who I want to win and that is that, (usually the underdog. Next week, I may support the team I went againsst lasst week. That is why I love local football.

Easts

Broncos of the QRL. I wish it was true and that we got everything we asked for the comp might even be better shape and have a sponsor.

miccle

Bench
Redcliffe and Easts for mine. I support the Clydies due to the broncs thing, but am a Valleys boy by blood.

stormboy

Juniors
Big Cam Cherry said:
Easts

Broncos of the QRL. I wish it was true and that we got everything we asked for the comp might even be better shape and have a sponsor.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sydney Carton

Juniors
Norths, Easts, Tweed, Burleigh, Brothers, Toowoomba, Wests, Souths, Young Guns, Broncos, Valleys, Central, all Sydney Clubs especially Souths but excepting Wests, Melbourne, Newcastle.

But just like gullsfan I enjoy every game and always find myself cheering for one team over the other.

If you haven't spotted the omissions I support Redcliffe + have a soft spot for Brothers-Valleys and Logan Scorpions, NQ Cowboys and the NZ Warriors.

stormboy

Juniors
... don't u just love it when they take over your ground :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sydney Carton

Juniors
stormboy said:
... don't u just love it when they take over your ground :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Part of the rich tapestry of local league fans.

You'd all miss em if they were gone....