What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just need to know...

Knightmare

Coach
Can someone tell me what the junior Rugby League teams are in the St George district and their colours? I'm thinking of writing a story about a guy who lives around Kogarah or somewhere and plays footy for his local team, so the info would be really useful.
Thanks,
Knightmare :D

Acka

Coach
Knightmare said:
Can someone tell me what the junior Rugby League teams are in the St George district and their colours? I'm thinking of writing a story about a guy who lives around Kogarah or somewhere and plays footy for his local team, so the info would be really useful.
Thanks,
Knightmare :D

I used to referee in the St George junior league for 4 years here is a list of the clubs that play in the St George junior league:

Riverwood Leigon: They play in sky blue jerseys.
Kingsgrove Colts: They play in the same colours as the Roosters
Earlwood Saints: A white jersey with a red V
Arncliffe Scots: Black,Gold and Red
Brighton Seagulls: Sky Blue and Red
Hurstville United: Blue and White
Renown United: Green and White
Penshurst RSL: Green and Gold
St Josephs Riverwood: Red and White
Kogarah Cougars: Black and Gold
Peakhurst Hawks: Blue and White (I don't know if this team is still around though)
Kingshead Tavern: They play in a very similar jersey to the North Queensland Cowboys but they only have a team in A grade.

I hope this helps

Benny

First Grade
I played for 10 years and now ref and bugger me if i can think of any others

Just a tip you'd prob want to go for a club say Hurstville who has former players such as Anthony Mundine, Lance Thompson (who also coached a side for a few years) and myself to name a few :lol:

Some other First Graders include Robert Miles, Shane Walker, Garry McBride and i think Tate Mosley (correct me if i am wrong)