What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know where Money Bill is (Papers need to be served by 6pm tonight)

Moffo

Referee
Given this is the case and the rumour that he is still in London

Surely, the people who are trying to serve the papers have been looking in the wrong places. There is only one place for a young kid from these parts of the world to go to let off some steam and find a lady or two. A place where one of our most famous sportsmen got caught with his pants down. A place where drinking to excess is encouraged. A place that is sovereign Australian land

Quite simply, think steve kilby my friends. Think THE CHURCH

church_wideweb__470x333,2.jpg

Eels Dude

Coach
Rugby league players must be really struggling financially if they're forced to buy Woodstocks.

Twigg

Juniors
There is only one place for a young kid from these parts of the world to go to let off some steam and find a lady or two.

He's in a cubicle...

I believe Dunny Dill's girlfriend is following him up there.

Tom Ace

Bench
Who buys a Woodstock in London? What a twat!

When I was there in 06 it was the only bourbon you could buy if I remember correctly so i'm assuming it was the same when that photo was taken.

Everything is in cans to prevent injuries and glassings I guess.

It's a massive auditorium style room full of pissed up Aussies, Kiwi's & South Africans (all generally in Holiday "I'm going to get smashed" Mode) and a smattering of English, so it really has the potential to get rowdy.

jdizzle

Juniors
When I was there in 06 it was the only bourbon you could buy if I remember correctly so i'm assuming it was the same when that photo was taken.

Everything is in cans to prevent injuries and glassings I guess.

It's a massive auditorium style room full of pissed up Aussies, Kiwi's & South Africans (all generally in Holiday "I'm going to get smashed" Mode) and a smattering of English, so it really has the potential to get rowdy.

It's f**king great.

Except Khe Sanh played maybe 15 times in the space of 4-5 hours i was there.

15 minutes to go until the deadline passes. :eek:.

Moffo

Referee
lol yeh way too much cliched aussie music but good fun

big willie buying woodstocks...geez must be attling

mini living up to reputation

Latest posts