What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I will not be silent about this

Fatwing15

Juniors
Wow this thread is unbearable, even though I ignored half of the posts. Thanks EH and Gyall, your input is greatly valued, but man oh man, just private message each other, or fist fight, or kiss each other...

pennpool

Juniors
So here we are, 17 pages later and 243(244) posts in ............ And what have we gained from this back and forth slang match? Nothing

What has been achieved in both pros and cons for the domestic game in the US? Nothing

Has anyone changed there opinion? Probably not.

Oh by the way............ The US team, unexpectedly, made the World Cup quarter final........... Making a lot of people look silly........ Others look justified and ultimately gaining international press that no one expected.

So here we are, 17 pages later and 243(244) posts in ............ And what have we gained from this back and forth slang match? Nothing

What has been achieved in both pros and cons for the domestic game in the US? Nothing

Has anyone changed there opinion? Probably not.

Oh by the way............ The US team, unexpectedly, made the World Cup quarter final........... Making a lot of people look silly........ Others look justified and ultimately gaining international press that no one expected.

Mate,

Im not going to argue with you that they beat all expectations which is great, of course they got international press.

The key question that you have not addressed is How is this going to help the game domestically. In My Opinion, I have not seen it bring any benifit to the game domestically. Sure there were a few online articles, however I really think that a big opportunity to help promote the game in the USA was wasted.

So Tomo - in one sentence can you answer this simple question - WHAT Benefit will it have on the game domestically, or even more direct, how will this help the Bucks County Sharks??
Do more people in the USA that are American know what rugby league is as a result of the world cup??

Last edited:

Latest posts