What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wonder what that Super Coach Hagan thinks now.

gustarny

Juniors
I fronted him at a Wenty game a few seasons back and said to him we need to keep Maloney he has a lot of potential.He just looked at me with that stupid look on his head.Well Hagan you F-----t he is now a NSW State Of Origon player.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Michael-Hagan-6310011.jpg

Parra Pride

Coach
I also fronted Hagan at a game one time, I told him we need to keep Keating as he has potential.... I sincerely apologise to all Eels fans.

gustarny

Juniors
Hages probably tells all his friends i used to coach that kid and i always new he would play Origon.

Last edited:

SDM

First Grade
I'm sure Hagan will have a sleepless night thinking back to the moment some dickhead tried to tell him how to do his job at a park footy game.

spiderdan

Bench
will be interesting to see how maloney goes in origin. i don't think he'll handle it (thought they should've stuck with carney) but i hope i am wrong.

Latest posts