What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ian Millward

The calm one

Juniors
Just remember what I posted 2 months ago about the kids making the grade. 20% make it, we can't have them all, is Field the real deal and if he is where do you play him?????

I'd have Widdop over Maloney any day. Watch him, Hunt, and a maturing Aitken and Dufty next year
Just remember what I posted 2 months ago about the kids making the grade. 20% make it, we

I'd have Widdop over Maloney any day. Watch him, Hunt, and a maturing Aitken and Dufty next year

maestro1

Bench
Why do you think the roosters have set up camp in Berkeley and also have fingers in the pie of Illawara Sports High. Any of the better kids in these winning teams will already be being courted by uncle nick. The roosters have similar setups in Newcastle and Penrith. That is how they debut players like Latrell. I can guarantee you that Latrell isn't from the Eastern suburbs of Sydney

Gareth67

First Grade
03862184-841D-4C20-86AC-A62CE095A313.png
Why do you think the roosters have set up camp in Berkeley and also have fingers in the pie of Illawara Sports High. Any of the better kids in these winning teams will already be being courted by uncle nick. The roosters have similar setups in Newcastle and Penrith. That is how they debut players like Latrell. I can guarantee you that Latrell isn't from the Eastern suburbs of Sydney

How in the name of hell was this allowed to happen ? Giving those mongrels a foothold in Berkeley in the Illawarra district is just not on. They are out of their territory and should have no right to be there , under any guise ! Surely this a matter for an enquiry of sorts to be done by the NRL and to be brought to their attention by the Illawarra Rugby Leaugue ?

j0nesy

Bench
Bright future: Dragons' pathways success
Ian Millward and Steve Nielson give an update on the recent success of the Dragons junior representative squads and explain the significance of these accolades for the Dragons as a development club.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/05/09/junior-representatives-success-important-to-the-dragons/

It’s great to see we’re still successful at junior levels and still producing NRL talent for the first grade team. It shows, with Field, Dufty, Lomax, Lawrie and Host all under 23 and getting a start in the run on team this year. Despite the hype around the other, the one who has surprised me most is Lawrie. He has really stepped up this season. Aitken and Leilua came all the way through our junior too I think. I think Robson did too, but heard he’s leaving us.

Last edited:

possm

Coach
View attachment 29635

How in the name of hell was this allowed to happen ? Giving those mongrels a foothold in Berkeley in the Illawarra district is just not on. They are out of their territory and should have no right to be there , under any guise ! Surely this a matter for an enquiry of sorts to be done by the NRL and to be brought to their attention by the Illawarra Rugby Leaugue ?
Let's give them some of their own medicine, sign Mitchell!

hermidale1

Juniors
View attachment 29635

You will most likely find that someone at Berkeley Sports Club has an association with the Roosters in some capacity, be it Juniors or a talent scout.
Not unusual.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
View attachment 29635

Have there been any notable graduates from this Club?

George Dragon

Juniors
View attachment 29635

Dragging out shit that is 6 years old

Latest posts