What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICC ODI World Cup Oct-Nov 2023

Wizardman

First Grade
Its rare that you are disappointed with 367 but we should have got 420 there
100%....400 minimum considering the start. I've had enough of Labs in limited overs cricket. Both him and Stoinis needto be replaced for the next match.

We'll win........but man, we need to be better.

Labs and Stoinis look very disposable when Head is fit. Hopefully Stoinis goes but would not shed tears if Labs goes instead.
I think Labuschagne is fine, he's not built for that particular situation but he is for many others. We still need proper batsmen who can build an innings, can't fill our lineup with clowns like Stoinis and Maxwell.

It'll be interesting to see if they bring Head back to open or bump him down the order.

100%....400 minimum considering the start. I've had enough of Labs in limited overs cricket. Both him and Stoinis needto be replaced for the next match.

We'll win........but man, we need to be better.
Head and Abbott in for the pair of them. Ideally Agar would be fit and be in there instead of the Rig

Bazal

Post Whore
30 or more short of where we should have been, but I'm glad we weren't stupid enough to start going spare and lose dumb wickets at 100 odd.

Frustrating finish but 370 is plenty. You'd be a bit worried about the fifth bowler given StoinRetread is pretty much a lock to get overs and Maxy is very stupid. But the top four bowlers should be able to drive the scoreboard pressure up enough to get this done surely