What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICCC U'13s rules and trial request

newman

First Grade
Hi all,

My boys graduate to the ICCC next year and full international rules. As i cant find an online source for these rules... Does anyone know:

- The duration of these games.
- Are there "inclusive" rules around interchange that ensure half games for players?
- If you are an official for a club with a team in u13s in 2013 we would love to play a trial against you in pre season (we are Bondi United). Even if its in the bush. Please get in touch.

Looking forward to going around against a few different clubs. Any help with this will be appreciated.

Cheers.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Hi all,

My boys graduate to the ICCC next year and full international rules. As i cant find an online source for these rules... Does anyone know:

- The duration of these games.
- Are there "inclusive" rules around interchange that ensure half games for players?
- If you are an official for a club with a team in u13s in 2013 we would love to play a trial against you in pre season (we are Bondi United). Even if its in the bush. Please get in touch.

Looking forward to going around against a few different clubs. Any help with this will be appreciated.

Cheers.

If memory serves me correct - there are two halves of twenty minutes and I'm sure it is a replacement rule (not interchange) - there is no half game requirement; although I'm sure at U13s some of the mod rules remain and it is the U14s that is full international.

Basically international rules overlayed by a safeplay code which you can probably Google. Safeplay included things like no shoulder charges which you can't do now anyway. Halves are 25 mins and no obligation to play a full unbroken half like under 12s down. Unfortunately this means that depending on the coach some kids could get 2 mins or even no game time

Latest posts