What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ice Cube and WC.Even Better!

Alba

Coach
Oh my GOD!! I knew Ice Cube would be good! But it exceeded all expectation!!! It was him and WC for the whole thing and he did old songs as well as a couple of new ones! My camera is really crap and I got better shots on my phone but I have to recharge my phone so I can email them to myself and post!! I know no one cares but I'm still on a high from it! HEHE! Reni Maitua, Wendell Sailor, Willie Mason, Daryl Millard, David Peachey, Eddie Paea, Rob Shehady (Rocky from Fat Pizza) were all there... If they did Keep their Heads Ringin' it possibly woulda been the best concert of all time!!!!So these are 2 of the crappy ones from my camera:

PICT0734.jpg

PICT0733.jpg

The Devil

Bench
Yeh i saw all of them as well.. Didn't expect to see so many footy players there.

Straight Outta Compton was fkn awesome, everyone got pumped up for that song.

One weird fact, Damien Leith was apparantly coming to watch as well.

The Devil

Bench
Yeh he did, on the first night i was half expecting MC ren and Easy E to pop out and make a cameo.. but no :lol:

Alba

Coach
ha ha!! na what about "fk the police"!!! awesome!! and I cannot believe he did 'Today was a Good Day"!!! I was listening to The Predator while I was getting ready and thinkin it would be so sweet if he played that!!

The Devil

Bench
Did you get your free CD? :lol: its actually pretty good.

I swear hardly anyone had their stubs so I ended up just handing them out, you weren't one of those people were you? :p

Alba

Coach
ummmmmm *hides* yeah i had mine but i couldnt find it and then the chick just handed it to me .. i found it later when i went to get money outta my wallet, id put it in where the coins were! .. eddie paea had like 3 in his hand i called him a sneaky b*stard!

The Devil

Bench
Thats always the case isn't it? :lol:

Its funny to see everyone driving off with "Why we thugs" pumping in their cars.

You guys are lucky you came on an empty night, much more uncomfortable on the first two nights. Also the testosterone was flying those 2 nights, we even had to hire triple the usual amount of security!

Alba

Coach
there were certainly some hotties .. as well as alot of black wannabes .. haha .. and omg some of the girls looked ridiculous in what they had on .. !!

The Devil

Bench
Like i said.. it was worse/better the other two nights..

On Tuesday night there was nearly a fight because some guy didnt want to show security his ID.

And there were some absolute stunners dressed in barely anything, and then there were chicks who thought they were hot.. dressed in barely anything. *shudders*

Alba

Coach
well i thought i was risky in what i wore but i felt much better when i seen everyone else .. i had a top on that covered the front but opened up at the back to show my tatt .. and i had 3/4 pants on so thats not too bad

The Devil

Bench
Sounds like you would have turned more than a few heads last night.

haha trust me, at any rnb/hip hop concert there'll be someone wearing barely anything. I swear to god i saw someone wearing Kylie Minogue like hot pants and a boob tube. And she was hot too! :hitit:

But sadly my eyes were scarred by a behemoth wearing similar clothes :(

Alba

Coach
hahaha .. if anyone was looking at me i didnt notice haha .. i was too pumped for the show!

The Devil

Bench
If only i'd have known you were coming i could have gotten you backstage.. although you couldn't see much with all the weed smoke lol

Alba

Coach
omg yes thats all i could smell in the crowd! i found myself wanting some hahahaha!! i love the smell of it ..

The Devil

Bench
hahaha, i don't think theres anyone who hates the smell.

They were smoking it before they went on stage, even before the support went on stage.

Alba

Coach
hehe someone threw a lighter at ice cube hahaha! he picked it up and goes "what the f*** are you doin throwing a lighter mannnnn" and threw it back haha!

The Devil

Bench
Hahaha, Ice Cube told these chicks that he was having his after party at Hunter Bar. So they run to their cars, then realise they dunno where that is so they come up to me and ask me for directions. Then they asked me whether i thought if he was telling the truth hahaha