What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

thorson1987

Coach
Stats? let's take a look at the stats

Mitchell: 17 games, 5 try assists, 80 tackle breaks, 12 line breaks, 21 missed tackles, 80.3% tackle efficiency
Chambers: 14 games, 2 try assists, 24 tackle breaks, 3 line breaks, 43 missed tackles, 80.1% tackle efficiency

It's a no contest, across the board Latrell is a superior player and if you could remove your Melbourne bias for just one moment you too will see the light

I'm actually surprised Chambers has 2 try assists. The guy barely passes to his winger. Most of Sulis tries come from kicks/dummy half or Chambers being cut out.

Bloke

Juniors
Lol Latrell killed chambers in origin and in their only club game this year.

Chambers isn’t even a great centre how he gets called the best in the game is beyond me. The man cannot pass, even cost his team a gf because of it.
I've never rated Chambers. And I support Melbourne. In his first stint, before Yawnion, he was good for two steps and a trip over. Not much has changed really. Still a selfish player with ball in hand; would rather grubber for himself than pass outside. Vunivalu is catching a cold out there now Cronk’s not putting the ball in his lap. I’d move Scott to the right and bring Blair back in if I was coach.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I thought Rodney Howe had it all sewn up.

Howe did not jump out of nowhere. His mistake was leaving Newcastle in the Harrogan Butterfield prime and joining Melbourne.

Cause when he went there.....

I went ro school with Howey. Good bloke, humble, shy, friendly, talented, perhaps nieve?!?!!?

Perth Red

Post Whore
I've never rated Chambers. And I support Melbourne. In his first stint, before Yawnion, he was good for two steps and a trip over. Not much has changed really. Still a selfish player with ball in hand; would rather grubber for himself than pass outside. Vunivalu is catching a cold out there now Cronk’s not putting the ball in his lap. I’d move Scott to the right and bring Blair back in if I was coach.

He gifted Cronulla a premiership, that’s enough to make my most hated player list!

Latest posts