What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Melbourne....

SEAT 1A

Bench
Some of the wrestling in the tackle today was way over the top. Refs didn't do much about it. But Melbourne got a couple of very soft penalties in the 2nd half. They do get more than their fair share of luck with the refs.

5 nil.

This Year?

Immortal
I think the refs give the purple scum the penalities so he doesn't have to listen to that c**k breath Smith whinge in his ear.

Seriously they say the guy is great imo after the way he handled himself with the McKinnon incident shows what an absolute flog he is.

When I saw it I thought it was one of the worst things I have ever seen on a footy field.

Qdf

Juniors
I think the refs give the purple scum the penalities so he doesn't have to listen to that c**k breath Smith whinge in his ear.

Seriously they say the guy is great imo after the way he handled himself with the McKinnon incident shows what an absolute flog he is.
The NRL REFEREES are the thorn in the side of the NRL competition. They are to blame for the dwindling crowd attendances. I've been watching games of RL for 55yrs & this year is the worst I've ever seen.. They are orchestrating the outcome of games..Todays Storm game was a classic example..

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
It was a bloody mile forward. Should have been an Eels win and their fans have every right to be dirty as hell. I'm dirty as hell.
Yep unbelivable bad call to award Storm their first try.....nothings changed though they've been getting away with it since they started in the comp......Forward pass Smith controls the refs and his mate offside Billy gets away with heaps as well.....one thind I did learn today their no walk up start to win the premiership this year

Drag Queen

Bench
Yep unbelivable bad call to award Storm their first try.....nothings changed though they've been getting away with it since they started in the comp......Forward pass Smith controls the refs and his mate offside Billy gets away with heaps as well.....one thind I did learn today their no walk up start to win the premiership this year
Definitely beatable. Eels still have a chance and I hope they get there. Brad Arthur has done an excellent job turning this team around.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
The NRL REFEREES are the thorn in the side of the NRL competition. They are to blame for the dwindling crowd attendances. I've been watching games of RL for 55yrs & this year is the worst I've ever seen.. They are orchestrating the outcome of games..Todays Storm game was a classic example..

Wish I could like this post 1,000 x 1,000,000,000,000 times

I keep saying to my family and friends mostly Dragons supporters that the NRL should change its name to WWE/ WWF or whatever that f**k that fake restling game show is called now. The NRL/WWE dictates to the refs the outcome of each game to fit in with potential TV audiences etc.

f**k the NRL/ WWE and mc drunkie. He wasn't smart enough to beat the WWE system.

Qdf

Juniors
Wish I could like this post 1,000 x 1,000,000,000,000 times

I keep saying to my family and friends mostly Dragons supporters that the NRL should change its name to WWE/ WWF or whatever that f**k that fake restling game show is called now. The NRL/WWE dictates to the refs the outcome of each game to fit in with potential TV audiences etc.

f**k the NRL/ WWE and mc drunkie. He wasn't smart enough to beat the WWE system.
You are dead set RIGHT..!!!!!

Latest posts