What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If we are going to rissole BA, who do we replace him with?

If we are going to rissole BA, who do we replace him with?

• Des Hasler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Michael Maguire

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Mark Maguire

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Brian Smith

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Walker Brothers

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Ivan Cleary

• Kevin Walters

• Craig Bellamy

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Wayne Bennett

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
our polls have max 10 options, you used them all up but you can delete one and substitute some one else, if you cant do then let me know and I can do it
Thanks Mate. I’ll replace Laurie Daley with Other. No-one in their right mind will vote for Loz.

strider

Post Whore
Ping @strider

In this post, Barry is jokingly suggesting that Nathan Brown (Parramatta player) will be coach rather than Nathan Brown (Knights coach).

Cheers
Gary
ohhhhhhhh .... where would i be without you Sir Gutful .... i was thinking the old face girl might be a bit past it - i mean we need a hooker, but come on

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ping @Twiz. It's not letting me delete Laurie Daley out.

Can you please replace him with 'other'?

Thanks
Gary

if you type ping it doesn't work, I blame Gronk for starting this silly rumour, they are tags btw

anyway, I changed it for you but if you want to tag some one, you gotta use their full username

you should be able to just backspace of his name then type in OTHER, if you start a thread you got 30 days to edit it

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
if you type ping it doesn't work, I blame Gronk for starting this silly rumour, they are tags btw

anyway, I changed it for you but if you want to tag some one, you gotta use their full username

you should be able to just backspace of his name then type in OTHER, if you start a thread you got 30 days to edit it
Thanks @TwizzyMcTwiz. I know that ping doesn't work and that you need to put in the full name. I was just being a dick.

I tried clicking on the names and pressing backspace once I had clicked on edit but nothing was changing. All of the text was present but it wasn't editable in any way. Both on laptop and on mobile.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
its been a while since I was one of the minions so what works for me obviously doesn't work for others but you really should be able to edit anything within 30 days, maybe it just doesn't work on polls

we need an option for Nathan Cayles btw, I mean look at how well Wenty are going