What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If we are serious this year....

MilkShark

First Grade
We need Gal to play off the bench. His impact is very little now and suits a 20 min bench player.

I think williams needs to start. He is powerful, aggressive, skillful and clearly has a huge motor.

We need him in the field from the start.

Gal is tired and slow.

Card Shark

Immortal
Maybe Gal just plays the first 25 & takes the sting out of the game, so the others are fresh.

MilkShark

First Grade
Maybe Gal just plays the first 25 & takes the sting out of the game, so the others are fresh.
Maybe.

I think we need to be on the front foot and be dominant from the get go. Don’t give teams a sniff.

Play hard, play fast. That’s not what you get starting gal.

Card Shark

Immortal
Maybe.

I think we need to be on the front foot and be dominant from the get go. Don’t give teams a sniff.

Play hard, play fast. That’s not what you get starting gal.

I don’t think we need to start “fast”, we drop too much ball already.

MilkShark

First Grade
I don’t think we need to start “fast”, we drop too much ball already.
Yep we need to learn how to catch again.

I really think that the flano style of gameplay (grinding out wins) doesn’t suit us anymore. A team with SJ, Moylan, Dugan, Morris, Graham and Fifita should not be grinding, we should be putting points on, we should be an attacking team, not a grinding team.

Momentum won us that game yesterday, our playmakers played off the back of it. This is the way forward for us.

taipan

Referee
Yep we need to learn how to catch again.

I really think that the flano style of gameplay (grinding out wins) doesn’t suit us anymore. A team with SJ, Moylan, Dugan, Morris, Graham and Fifita should not be grinding, we should be putting points on, we should be an attacking team, not a grinding team.

Momentum won us that game yesterday, our playmakers played off the back of it. This is the way forward for us.

" Catch Again!!! Mate ever since I've been watching them ,and that's a lifetime, there's always been a couple with soapy hands. Feki is a classic modern day example.

shaggs

Coach
" Catch Again!!! Mate ever since I've been watching them ,and that's a lifetime, there's always been a couple with soapy hands. Feki is a classic modern day example.
Pomerol could catch but never hold on In contact

Stake Removed

First Grade
Maybe when Wadeo comes back, until then. Nah.

Thinking that today, Graham will probably need a few games to get back to 80 mins, so him interchanging with Gall.

Capewell has looked so much better being 80 min backrower, last year he was in and out of team on bench, him seems settled now, and actually laid a for good passes for Morris yesterday, we get Graham back going to be hard to see who out of Williams or Bukuya drops off bench

MilkShark

First Grade
Thinking that today, Graham will probably need a few games to get back to 80 mins, so him interchanging with Gall.

Capewell has looked so much better being 80 min backrower, last year he was in and out of team on bench, him seems settled now, and actually laid a for good passes for Morris yesterday, we get Graham back going to be hard to see who out of Williams or Bukuya drops off bench
I love Bukuya, but I’d have Williams.

Unfortunately Bukuya to me seems to have gone backwards a little which sucks.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade

11. Nikora
12. Graham
13. Gal (because it won’t be any other way until next season when he retires)

14. B Brailey
15. Bukuya
16. Woods
17. Williams

Capewell the unlucky one to miss out imo, he ha sheen better but cant keep out Graham for mine.

Latest posts