What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illawarra Steelers

ParraMatt

Bench
Hey everyone, I am currently in progress in an article for Forum Sevens, It's on Brian Smith and I am wanting to know the history of his time at the Illawarra Steelers, If someone can give me the goss on how he went, his stats at the club, Where they were sitting at there worst times etc, It'd really be appreciated. Cheers

Rexxy

Coach
ParraMatt said:
Hey everyone, I am currently in progress in an article for Forum Sevens, It's on Brian Smith and I am wanting to know the history of his time at the Illawarra Steelers, If someone can give me the goss on how he went, his stats at the club, Where they were sitting at there worst times etc, It'd really be appreciated. Cheers

Try Chris Thomas' excellent Illawarra Site :-

concreteboots.com

DIEHARD

----
I saw a bloke at Lang Park last week, he was wearing an Illawarra jersey with a red working hat with white stripes. God he was funny. Good to see Illawarra fans supporting their half of the club.

Rexxy

Coach
Bring back the Steelers?

Well the equation is pretty simple. Just pay the 8.9 million paid by St George Leagues and they're back.

Fatshark you can raise that by selling something in the Cronulla Trophy Cabinet. :lol:

Or maybe you can get back some of your quality investors to put some dough in.

Peter Gow. :lol:

Some anonymous property developers from Melbourne :lol:

or even Dr Edelstein who can give the team away as a gift to some airhead floosey :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Rex said:
Fatshark you can raise that by selling something in the Cronulla Trophy Cabinet. :lol:

There's actually a can of Pepsi in the Sharks trophy cabinet, I kid you not!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

RICHO

Juniors
WHAT THE F***?!?

Why were you at Sharks Leagues Mr Southernsaint!??!
I can't believe you lowered yourself far enough to actually enter the Shire, let alone the Leagues Club.

:roll:

Southernsaint

Staff member
RICHO said:
WHAT THE F***?!?

Why were you at Sharks Leagues Mr Southernsaint!??!
I can't believe you lowered yourself far enough to actually enter the Shire, let alone the Leagues Club.

:roll:

I was at the most recent Derby, you do remember the most recent Derby, don't you?! :lol:

We went in to Sharks, LOL, International for a celebratory beer & to wind a few Scummers up. We limited ourselves to one beer each - we woudn't want the club turning a profit, now would we?? ;-)

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint

Staff member
GoTheBears said:
Steelers *clap clap clap*
Oh one can only dream i spose. The heratige day was great tho.

AngryBearsMan,

Will you be at the Northern Eagles Heritage Day?? They're wearing Manly jumpers & playing Souths!! :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.