What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illawarra v Dogs

I wonder if players will drop back to play on sunday at kogarah.

Dufty, Lawrie and Sele would be eligable i think.

Mathews and KFFL certainly are.

Hutchison would also be able to play but i think his knee is still no good.

dragonssamy61

First Grade

Coast
Hutch as far as I know is gone for the year

giboz71

First Grade

They would be tough to beat with those players back.

JDHD

Juniors
Having Dufty at FB might not be the best idea given how well Field went last week. I'd also rather Dufty avoid playing reggies so he can recover over the next few weeks and then start to build his body over the offseason.

watatank

Coach
Having Dufty at FB might not be the best idea given how well Field went last week. I'd also rather Dufty avoid playing reggies so he can recover over the next few weeks and then start to build his body over the offseason.

A big finals series could see him have even more confidence. Besides, he's been there for most of the year, he should have that opportunity to play.

JDHD

Juniors
A big finals series could see him have even more confidence. Besides, he's been there for most of the year, he should have that opportunity to play.

Yeah, you're 100% right. Dunno what I was thinking there. He's 21, he could go out, get smashed all night, wake up and have a fight, he should be fine playing maybe three more games.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
It will be interesting to see the team lisf for Illawarra this week, particularly regarding fullback.
Do you keep Field at fullback or put Dufty there and move Field into the halves?
Lawrie will definitely play not sure if Sele qualifies (i hope he does).
Also KFFL will probably come in on a wing spot but thag would mean dropping Periera or Thompson who have both been good.
Lets wait for the team sheet and see if Head has lost it or not.

hewi

Bench
Head will probably get lucky and have McGregor come on board to give tips on amongst other things how to use the bench!!!

1. Matt Dufty
2. Izaac Thompson
3. Taane Milne
4. Patrick Herbert
5. Jordan Pereira
6. Jai Field
7. Adam Clune
8. Blake Lawrie
9. Jake Marketo
10. Jacob Hind
11. Jacob Host
12. Luciano Leilua
13. Will Matthews
Interchange:
14. Sam Clune
15. Jesse Dee
16. Josh Kerr
18. Siliva Havili
19. Jack Payne
20. Kalifa Faifai Loa
21. Rhys Kennedy

Happy to see the boys being allowed to drop back and play.

possm

Coach

I hope so, Field to five-eight and Dufty to fullback. Lawrie Mathews and Sele as run on forwards.A very strong side.

getsmarty

Immortal
ISP Team: Finals Week Two v Bulldogs
Tue 5th September, 04:00PM
A A

1504586225479.jpg;pvb25d9f8e52ebff30

Illawarra coach Mat Head has named his team to play in week two of the Intrust Super Premiership finals against the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.

The game is set to commence at 5pm on Sunday, September 10 at UOW Jubilee Oval, Kogarah.

Illawarra eliminated the Mounties last weekend with a thrilling 30-26 win and will now face the Bulldogs who were beaten in extra time by the Wyong Roos.

ISP Team for Finals Week Two v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

1. Matt Dufty
2. Izaac Thompson
3. Taane Milne
4. Patrick Herbert
5. Jordan Pereira
6. Jai Field
7. Adam Clune
8. Blake Lawrie
9. Jake Marketo
10. Jacob Hind
11. Jacob Host
12. Luciano Leilua
13. Will Matthews
Interchange:
14. Sam Clune
15. Jesse Dee
16. Josh Kerr
18. Siliva Havili
19. Jack Payne
20. Kalifa Faifai Loa
21. Rhys Kennedy

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2017/09/05/isp_team_finals_week.html

hermidale1

Juniors
Well another year where the ISP team has gone into the Semi Finals, and advanced into week 2. And while everyone is sitting in here saying , "this player should be playing NRL" and " that player should be picked instead of so and so", will the same people head to Kogarah on Sunday to support the team?
I know most didn't turn up to their run home last season. How about getting behind them this season?

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Well another year where the ISP team has gone into the Semi Finals, and advanced into week 2. And while everyone is sitting in here saying , "this player should be playing NRL" and " that player should be picked instead of so and so", will the same people head to Kogarah on Sunday to support the team?
I know most didn't turn up to their run home last season. How about getting behind them this season?

I'll be there.
Go boys .

hewi

Bench
Can someone help me please, where do u get tickets for 'tis or can u purchase them at the gate? Many thanks.

Latest posts