What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illawarra v wyong

Dragons 09

Juniors
Hopefully Mary was watching then. Mind you, i think Nona could put in a Cronk or Thurston performance and Mary would still ignore him unfortunately.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I think that Head needs a four point
improvement plan constructively involving Forum members as follows:-
1 Sheridan Stand to motivate the boys at the Captain's Run.
2. Coast to do the pre-match tactics and inspirational talk.
3. Old Timer to do the half-time no holds barred pull your socks up rev up.
4. Dragonslayer to do the post match
communications.
5. Possum to give the brickbats and bouquets out at the Tuesday afternoon team selections assisted by Monster Kev who will act as his bodyguard.
if this plan were implemented no Illawarra player would rest easily at night and more would follow Lewis out the door by asking for a mid-season transfer.
What do you all think?

communications.
5. Possum to give the brickbats and bouquets out at the Tuesday afternoon team selections assisted by Monster Kev who will act as his bodyguard.
if this plan were implemented no Illawarra player would rest easily at night and more would follow Lewis out the door by asking for a mid-season transfer.
What do you all think?
Oh my you are trying very very hard.

Keep trying you'll get there.

saintm

Juniors
I was down there and didn't see Dufty drop the ball. I did see him score one plus two try assists and the one Herbert dropped with the line wide open was another pass from Dufty. Nona and Garrick both played well .Field did nothing,Herbert to many mistakes.Forwards just don't have enough punch and don't have an offload in them

BennyV

Referee
communications.
What do you all think?
Counting is hard...