What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm glad we lost last night

Willow

Assistant Moderator
scarcev, a word...

Your angst and effort to get around the word filter is noted.

Opening your account here with a new thread was fine. Its yours to troll away to your heart's content. If it gets too heated, its easy to moderate.

But if you attempt to hi-jack another thread, as you are trying to do here, your stay in this forum will be very short lived.

Rule of thumb:
Keep the rubbish in the one thread, or keep it out altogether.
In other threads, contribute with friendly banter, or don't contribute at all.
It's entirely your choice.

Cheers.

The Preacher

First Grade
So the fake publican returns. You never asked a straight question you flip, your intrusion was for no other reason than to fish with barbed hooks to cause arguement on a thread you aren't wanted in. I hope you continue to troll your diatribe here, as I'm sure the ire of the moderators will be raised enough to give you the royal order of the flick pass. TWO HEADS - NO BRAINS. My love to LeicHHardt.

scarcev

Juniors
Fake publican now...lol, geez you blokes make me laugh!

Preacher you asked 'where were all the army' after the charity case match, I asked 'were the army still around' BEFORE the charity case match and copped a torrent of abuse from all you red and white choking scum!!

Enjoy this season boys cos if its not your year this year you will even have the sharkies finishing on top of you as the salary cap bites!!!!

Your good winners you lot but you can hardly take any stick when you get beat.

OHHHHHH the OKI CHOKIE................OHHHHHHH the OKI CHOKIE
(Did you notice the sign on Tele last week, well look underneath it!!!)

Ribs

Bench
Morons like you make me smile when see Benji's face looking like a watermelon.