What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith Panthers lower grades 2024

GongPanther

Referee
Reserve grade: Round 10. Friday Panthers V Dogs.3:45 pm live on NSWRL TV paid service subscription.

Ron Massey Cup: Round 8. Saturday St Marys V Bulls 4:00 pm. live on NSWRL TV paid service subscription.

Kilkenny

Coach
The NSW Cup game should be an interesting contest 1 v 2.

Jersey Flegg likewise, Dogs are 2nd two points in front of us in 5th.

Dogs doing well in all three main grades Which is interesting.

I haven’t read it, but I believe Gus put out a tweet or letter to the fans pointing out the improvement in the Dogs performances and pathways only recently.

WestyLife

First Grade
The NSW Cup game should be an interesting contest 1 v 2.

Jersey Flegg likewise, Dogs are 2nd two points in front of us in 5th.

Dogs doing well in all three main grades Which is interesting.

I haven’t read it, but I believe Gus put out a tweet or letter to the fans pointing out the improvement in the Dogs performances and pathways only recently.

Yeah I posted it. It's only a few comments back.

Kilkenny

Coach
Yeah I posted it. It's only a few comments back.
Must of been where I saw it? I’ll have a read. It’s still early days in this NRL season but you can see the improvement in the Dogs which is a tad surprising since most of us thought Gus recruited poorly for this season.

WestyLife

First Grade
Must of been where I saw it? I’ll have a read. It’s still early days in this NRL season but you can see the improvement in the Dogs which is a tad surprising since most of us thought Gus recruited poorly for this season.

I assume they're in a waiting period and just trying to set a culture while the development bring these guys up.

Latest posts