What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im sure she loves Geoff for his charming personality

Wizardman

First Grade
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...bi-Grecko-saying-feels-age-younger-lover.html

They first met when they bonded over their love of flamboyant fashion on the street in New York City.
And Geoffrey Edelsten and his much younger girlfriend Gabi Grecko, are continuing to wear outrageous outfits as they enjoy a whirlwind tour of Sydney.
The unlikely pair were spotted walking in the city on Thursday, Geoffrey still in his eye-catching metallic leopard print suit but Gabi having changed out of the dress she was wearing just hours earlier when the couple jetted in from Melbourne.
The DJ was caught off guard when quizzed on some basic details about Geoffrey during an interview with Triple M Sydney’s The Grill Team which will be broadcast on Friday morning.
'You guys just embarrassed me,' she responded when radio hosts Matty Johns, Mark Geyer and Gus Worland asked the beauty what her much older lover's middle name is, and she didn't know.
'Geoffrey, why the hell did you not tell me what your middle name was?' she can be heard asking Geoff in the background.
And things didn't get much better when she was asked if she knew his birthday.

'Um ... July 2nd,' she says, only to be told it's May 2nd.
'I don't like this quiz, I have a really horrible memory and you're embarrassing me.This quiz is over, over!' she declares.
Just days ago the pair were at odds over text messages Gabi found on her 71-year-old partner's phone - from other women.
But on Thursday, businessman Geoffrey gushed about the couple's engagement to Kiss FM, saying while people have 'preconceived ideas' about their relationship, they are very much in love.
Asked about people questioning their love because of the 46-year-age gap between them, Geoffrey told Kyle Sandilands he and his lover are 'not really conscious of it' because he 'feels the same age as Gabi'.

The woman is about as dumb as they come....for her sake, thank goodness she has the looks and fell into modelling.

thorson1987

Coach
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...bi-Grecko-saying-feels-age-younger-lover.html

They first met when they bonded over their love of flamboyant fashion on the street in New York City.
And Geoffrey Edelsten and his much younger girlfriend Gabi Grecko, are continuing to wear outrageous outfits as they enjoy a whirlwind tour of Sydney.
The unlikely pair were spotted walking in the city on Thursday, Geoffrey still in his eye-catching metallic leopard print suit but Gabi having changed out of the dress she was wearing just hours earlier when the couple jetted in from Melbourne.
The DJ was caught off guard when quizzed on some basic details about Geoffrey during an interview with Triple M Sydney?s The Grill Team which will be broadcast on Friday morning.
'You guys just embarrassed me,' she responded when radio hosts Matty Johns, Mark Geyer and Gus Worland asked the beauty what her much older lover's middle name is, and she didn't know.
'Geoffrey, why the hell did you not tell me what your middle name was?' she can be heard asking Geoff in the background.
And things didn't get much better when she was asked if she knew his birthday.

'Um ... July 2nd,' she says, only to be told it's May 2nd.
'I don't like this quiz, I have a really horrible memory and you're embarrassing me.This quiz is over, over!' she declares.
Just days ago the pair were at odds over text messages Gabi found on her 71-year-old partner's phone - from other women.
But on Thursday, businessman Geoffrey gushed about the couple's engagement to Kiss FM, saying while people have 'preconceived ideas' about their relationship, they are very much in love.
Asked about people questioning their love because of the 46-year-age gap between them, Geoffrey told Kyle Sandilands he and his lover are 'not really conscious of it' because he 'feels the same age as Gabi'.

The woman is about as dumb as they come....for her sake, thank goodness she has the looks and fell into modelling.

At least she has that.

Whereas you're just a dumb f**k.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
well, he has a type..

and to be fair, if i got access to his cars, and potentially in the will when he kicks the bucket, even i'd happily wear a blonde wig, do the tuck and get some fake boobs for a while...

Latest posts