What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IMB.....

Rexxy

Coach
Goooooooooooooorne. From the Sharks sleeve. :lol:

If that's old news i apologise...

better get Meriton in to buy off all that swamp land at [insert name here] field. or perhaps the Donald Property Group.

Anonymous

Juniors
Any ideas for a new sponsor? Mr Sheen perhaps?
Wax and polish as you dust....

CAB13.JPG

RICHO

Juniors
Already sorted out guys.
The JLB Group have increased their level of sponsorship, and move from "shorts sponsor" to "sleeve sponsor".

The IMB got all they were going to get from sponsoring the Sharks. They got thir name recognised in the Shire. Now they have a branch or 2 in the area. They no longer needed to do it.

While I'm here, how are "Hard Yakka" and "Globe" going?!? Are they remaining with the Dragons for this year? Can someone remind me what "Globe" do again? I thought they made Skateboarding shoes. LOL

Also, when are the Dragons going to sack "Classic Sportswear"???? They truely do make second rate clothing, not to mention UGLY!!

Cheers boys.

(P.S. Don't take any of this to heart. There is really no critisism of the Dragons here)

RICHO

Juniors
One more thing.
Why would the Sharks need Meriton to come in and buy Shark Park? The IMB income has already been replaced, if not increased.

Plus Meriton would have the same chance of redeveloping that land as the Sharks to, especially with the current Shire Council.

Rexxy

Coach
I call this one "Piss off Ritcho"

Piss off Ritcho. Your a dumb as dogshit troll.
Who is always someone's Bitcho
Piss off Ritcho

Now, FOAD :twisted:

Rexxy

Coach
RICHO said:
Rex said:
Yeah that makes sense champ. Good job.

And thats why i dont work at a Leagues Club.

Now f- off, dirtbag.

Did you tell us how much IMB paid for the sleeve? Nooooo
Did you say why they pulled the pin? Noooooo
Did you say how much the new sponsor put in?Nooooooo
Did you say if IMB paid the bonus? Nooooooo
Did you say how many branches there are in Sydney? Noooooo
Did you explain what they new sponsor did or what they've built? Noooo
Did you publish what our sponsors are paying?

In short here as in life, you add no value. A pimple on the bum of life. You are a superfluous troll who likes the sound of his own voice.

Bugger off junior troll. You're an oxygen thief who is taking up space.

troll....troll.....troll...troll.

Latest posts