What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IMPORTANT: LU down time information

Raider_69

Post Whore
tourism eh Dodge?
fancy booking yourself a one way, no returns flight to bumf**kareegee... we'd all appreciate that

[furrycat]

Coach
Dilmah said:
Yeah I'm fixing the styles. You might get it a couple of times but it will only last a second or two.

It's one of the few jobs I can't do on a dev server, so you'll just need to bear with it. Sorry.

Stop moving stuff and let me post :fist:

Hellsy

Immortal
Oh thats sweet as, I was just wondering if there was something you needed to know about

TooheysNew

Coach
Yep - Sidebar can now be chosen as either right or left hand side. You can do this through your UserCP, or the drop menu on the bottom left hand side of the page.

Default will stay as right, however, because it loads faster.

TooheysNew

Coach
I've also added a style called Increased Visibility.

As yet it only adds underlines to all links to distinguish them, and increases the font size, because I havent really had any specific information about what is hard to read etc. sent to me, and anyone I have asked in detail doesn't see a problem. So if there's a problem, let me know exactly what it is. Cheers.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
[furrycat] said:
Do you suffer from premature ejaculation?
Do you go off as fast as the forums do now?

...ok nevermind.
Actually I was talking about the real thing, not what's happening below your navel.

A less than subtle hint to our overworked web programmer.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dilmah said:

As yet it only adds underlines to all links to distinguish them, and increases the font size, because I havent really had any specific information about what is hard to read etc. sent to me, and anyone I have asked in detail doesn't see a problem. So if there's a problem, let me know exactly what it is. Cheers.

big problem... needs more green... and should also be renamed from "The front row Forum" to "Alan Tongue's World - We're all just living in it"

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dilmah said:

That'll keep the senior cits happy Dilmah. Top stuff. :thumn

[furrycat]

Coach
Willow said:
Actually I was talking about the real thing, not what's happening below your navel.

A less than subtle hint to our overworked web programmer.

Yeah he was just telling me.

Now I look quite stupid.

(...so whats new there)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I track hackers.

I reckon I have one of those information symbols on my forehead, people always ask me questions, seriously, they will lean over others to ask me, fuggen annoys me.

Plus my wife always laughs, as she knows it annoys me.

I try to look surly, it does not work!