What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Fitzy We Trust

Ozzi_78

First Grade
What’s clear to me is Fitz is definately one man to the outside world and one man inside in many ways. See how pissed off how he was when we chose to take the 2. Was interesting.

Frenzy.

Immortal
What’s clear to me is Fitz is definately one man to the outside world and one man inside in many ways. See how pissed off how he was when we chose to take the 2. Was interesting.
I saw it but don't assume he was pissed off at taking the 2. Probably just overall pissed off.

Heard a few recent podcasts where players have indicated he's got a fair flame on him.

Special K

Coach
Fitzy has a few sprays in him that is 100%. But everything is behind closed doors.

I took that reaction was to the entire game not the 2. We were just trying to get out of there in that dog shit weather at that point.

bluefox68

Staff member
Fitzy, in the post-match interview - when asked - mentioned Tommy, Oregon and McInnes as being very solid in the first 20…
But he also said that it was pleasing that there were no real standouts…

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I saw it but don't assume he was pissed off at taking the 2. Probably just overall pissed off.

Heard a few recent podcasts where players have indicated he's got a fair flame on him.
Yeah I only meant the time of the match was when we were taking the 2, sorry poorly worded. Something else set him off.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Fitzy, in the post-match interview - when asked - mentioned Tommy, Oregon and McInnes as being very solid in the first 20…
But he also said that it was pleasing that there were no real standouts…
Not surprised he would say that TBH. It's an indicator more people are doing the job and more are contributing. Especially when you can still win ugly

chewsta

First Grade
Loved seeing Fitz break character after the game when Atko walked into the change room last and everyone swarmed him. Fitzy was right in the middle cheering and slapping Dan on the back congratulating him.