What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

horrie hastings

First Grade
Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
Glynis Johns who was best known for her role as Mrs Banks in Mary Poppins has passed away aged 100 .
She also won a Tony Award for A Little Night Music and i also have on disc a made for TV melodrama called Little Gloria Happy At Last where she starred opposite Angela Lansbury, Christopher Plummer, Maureen Stapleton and Bette Davis.

horrie hastings

First Grade
David Soul star of the 70 s crime drama Starsky and Hutch and also the Salem's Lot mini series has passed away aged 80

Also known for recording the songs Silver Lady and Don't Give Up On Us which were big hits.

Generalzod

Immortal
David Soul star of the 70 s crime drama Starsky and Hutch and also the Salem's Lot mini series has passed away aged 80

Also known for recording the songs Silver Lady and Don't Give Up On Us which were big hits.

Now his heavenly soul..lol, he was also great in Clint Eastwoods Magnum Force, I remember listening to this song while travelling in my dads car while I was a kid.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Now his heavenly soul..lol, he was also great in Clint Eastwoods Magnum Force, I remember listening to this song while travelling in my dads car while I was a kid.

I have both Silver Lady and Don't Give Up On Us on my IPOD, i had the IPOD on shuffle playing at work today but neither song came up.

Many ladies my mum and mother in law’s vintage are a bit teary eyed over this one.

Latest posts