What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In praise of The Greatest

Atilla

Juniors
I also think that's the Williams in question, Raidpatch. Javaman would know the answer for sure. He has seen, and also owns on cassette,every fight that Cassius Clay-Muhammad Ali ever fought. No bull.

Cheers and good bye for the day all- Atilla

Atilla

Juniors
This was suppose to read: He has seen, and also owns on cassette,every fight that Cassius Clay-Muhammad Ali ever fought which was televised.
Atilla

I just finished reading this entire thread. What a pleasure it was. A great big thumbs up to all who made it possible. I just felt I needed to comment.
emthup.gif
Raging Bulldog

El Duque

Bench
It is not stupid a question.

Some fights were televised on free to air T.V. years ago evenin Australia where as others were on U.S.A. T.V. and some would of been televised only on SKY although I suspect Ali's fights were mainly on free T.V.I don't think PPV T.V was around when Ali fought Holmes.

So I basically want to know what he means by" televised" seeing just about all(maybe even all)of Ali's fights were televised in one way or another.

El Duque

Bench
Here's an example.

I could say "I own every Anthony Mundine fight televised" but would that mean I have every fight?
Not necessarily as his fight with Ian McLeod was only shown on SKY(I think)yet all the others were on PPV.

L

legend

Warlock, if you read this before you hit the delete button, please do not delete your posts. It runins the thread more than a mini stoush. People start wonderinf what was there previously. Just leave it as is if you can.

L

legend

Geez, you don't muck about do you?!? I was on that in a flash and yet you still knocked off four posts in the time in took me to write that post.

L

legend

Never mind. I did it once and when I went back to have a look , it resembled a dogs breakfast. Trial and error.
emthup.gif