What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In what direction is the universe expanding?

OVP

Coach
Looks like Neptune?

Just these weird things in the sky, it was like a ghost photo.

I didn’t see them when I took the photo, they were only apparent when I went to post the red rooster sign for the eels forum for @Gary Gutful buddy.

View attachment 81624

source: NASA.
neptune is too dark... uranus is the right colour don't you think ? I bet these impossibly fast lights in the sky people see, are just light reflections of planets and moons. I mean Saturn has over 100 moons, jupiter has 93. That's what i think anyway lol. Do we see light reflections of other planets in outside galaxies like andromeda ? Quite possibly.
EDIT: forgot pic
planet-uranus-by-voyager-2-in-1986.jpg

Courtesy of the prescient and amicable @emjaycee; widely regarded as one of our forum heavyweights.

2AA44764-4441-4A5F-B5E4-2051F0EA5AAF.jpeg

A recent sighting of a ufo in a suburb of Sydney.

I’ve blown the image up and pixeled it. Studied it closely.

My conclusion is that it is a 100% legitimate and not artificial.

Plus our source is of the high calibre and very good character.

I don’t know of any terrestrial craft/s of this shape and style.

Seems to be a different species of grey from my ugly lot because the craft is very different. It could be a newer or older model I guess. It’s hard to know.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: OVP

OVP

Coach
Courtesy of the prescient and amicable @emjaycee; widely regarded as one of our forum heavyweights.

View attachment 81933

A recent sighting of a ufo in a suburb of Sydney.

I’ve blown the image up and pixeled it. Studied it closely.

My conclusion is that it is a 100% legitimate and not artificial.

Plus our source is of the high calibre and very good character.

I don’t know of any terrestrial craft/s of this shape and style.

Seems to be a different species of grey from my ugly lot because the craft is very different. It could be a newer or older model I guess. It’s hard to know.
i just played profound mysteries by royksopp to your little piccy lol and posted it on 4chan
hope you don't mind

horrie hastings

First Grade
There is no love for Pluto anymore since it was reclassified as a dwarf planet in 2006.
Poor Mickey Mouse would have been very upset.

Nuke

Staff member
I'm the same, however I can understand their reasoning. There are quite a number of dwarf planets of comparible size and density that have been discovered in our solar system. 4 of them, in addition to Pluto, have been classified as dwarf planets, but there are hundreds, possibly thousands of them in our solar system.

For all of them to be considered dwarf planets but not Pluto, who isn't drastically different to the rest of them, unfortunately makes little sense.

I'm the same, however I can understand their reasoning. There are quite a number of dwarf planets of comparible size and density that have been discovered in our solar system. 4 of them, in addition to Pluto, have been classified as dwarf planets, but there are hundreds, possibly thousands of them in our solar system.

For all of them to be considered dwarf planets but not Pluto, who isn't drastically different to the rest of them, unfortunately makes little sense.

Quite a few things don’t make sense but that doesn’t stop folk from forming a belief.

I believe in roosterfo.

I happened to photograph those two strange teal things in the sky that defy any kind of rational explanation.

But under cross examination, polygraph or repressed memory, my version of the events will be same and I have the visual evidence.

I’m just fretting I didn’t take a video.

So I hear what you say and appreciate it a lot, but dwarf or not, my truth is that Pluto deserves its place in the solar system and that’s what I’ll be teaching my kids.

Pluto doesn’t care about the scientific democratic vote that nailed it either!

Last edited:
I dont think Pluto gives a f**k about anything

Have you asked it?!

You couldn’t quite entirely disprove it has a sentient thought or two at this point.

As soon as one concedes imperfect knowledge of anything, the door is ajar for profound surprises.

It could fancy itself being a bit closer to the sun of course.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Have you asked it?!

You couldn’t quite entirely disprove it has a sentient thought or two at this point.

As soon as one concedes imperfect knowledge of anything, the door is ajar for profound surprises.

It could fancy itself being a bit closer to the sun of course.

well, when I asked it dididn't even bother replying, so it definitely doesn't five a f**k

horrie hastings

First Grade

I was always interested how its orbit actually crossed Neptune's path and for a period it was closer to the sun than Neptune.

Nuke

Staff member
I was always interested how its orbit actually crossed Neptune's path and for a period it was closer to the sun than Neptune.
I think Pluto's orbit is more eliptical than all the others, more of an oval as opposed to a circle, but the angle of the plane of its orbit is also different to everyone else's too.