What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Information given to me that may interest you.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I don't know how reliable this is so take the info how you like!

Just been speaking to a self confessed inside source at the dragons [ :roll: yeah!! I know I know don't shoot the messager]

Canberra's offer to Kite has been matched by Saints and he is now likelly to stay!!

no real news on Riddell only as reported by RLW the sharks have dropped off with the offer for Pig!

Firmon a definite for the Roosters!

Head is being chased very hard by the eels and is the reason why he will wait until June 30!

if half that is true? good luck to ya!

Rexxy

Coach
Southernsaint said:
Hmmmm, can somebody pass the Saxa??

Cheers,
Ben S.

here you go, Ben.... You havent seen any flying pigs have you?

salt-0001-ss.jpg

Tadpole

Juniors
isnt it good that we pulled out of the Riddel offer!! we are all happy down here, rather see him stay with u guys then go to parra. Bad luck about firman, cannot understand the roosters logic in signing him...hows he going to get a run in 1st grade

Jimbo

Immortal
You're f*cking kidding, right?

My thoughts on Mr Stay Puft have been well documented on the Sharks forum over the past month or so. For the record, I hope the useless fatass stays with you guys, especially if you pay overs for him...

Tadpole

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Jimbo said:
Tadpole said:
isnt it good that we pulled out of the Riddel offer!!

Damn straight!!

:D

Like you didn't want him ;-)

You just can't admit it because they'll tear up your Scum membership...

Cheers,
Ben S.

yeah they might replace it with red lipstick smacked dragqueen membership and place us on the queen float come next march

Alan Shore

First Grade
Kite does realise that leaving the Queens will make no difference to his "rep career" since:

1. He's average - certainly not SOO standard
2. Goose will be gone next year - then hopefully too will the standard quota of having a certain amount of Queens in the team
3. Canberra players rarely get picked anyway

Anonymous

Juniors
Oh, the obligatory troll clapping nonsense - so predictable.

Jimbo, when Riddell was a chance to sign with Sharks, there were more a few of your mob getting excited. I hope you gave them hell for daring to think.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Tadpole said:
yeah they might replace it with red lipstick smacked dragqueen membership and place us on the queen float come next march

LOL, homophobe...

Your drivel says more about you than us...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Stagger eel

Staff member
HAVEFAITHBOYS said:
yeah good work eelavation.. any more inside goss...?? looks like u got some sort of reliable source...

I guess I was right on Firmon and the fact the Sharks have pulled out!! however I don't see my contact until next Tuesday so I probably won't be able to help you :?

Jimbo

Immortal
Willow said:
Jimbo, when Riddell was a chance to sign with Sharks, there were more a few of your mob getting excited. I hope you gave them hell for daring to think.

Actually I gave them hell for not thinking.

I'll take Sullivan over Riddell any day of the week, and so would the majority of Sharks fans. And I'd wager there were a fair few Dragins fans who wouldn't mind the swap either...

Rexxy

Coach
There was some talk that Sully was being lined up as a replacement for the Pig. Both are great assets to anyside IMO, but are totally different styles of player. I think Jimbo there is something in the back of our CEO's mind that Pig is one of those marquee players who the fans adore. I reckon the persona Pig has carved out for himself (the salute, the try celebration etc) will be what keeps him at St George on a higher salary. I'd be more comfortable if he had more game time.