What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis admits himself to mental health clinic

callmack1

Staff member
I applaud GI for admitting he has a problem and seeking help.

News Corp’s Paul Kent says Inglis is in the second week of a three-week program at the facility.

“It’s a personal issue and my understanding is there’s nothing else surrounding this, nothing untoward we need to be concerned about,” Kent said on NRL 360. “He’s basically suffering depression, he’ll be there for three weeks.

“This is just a guy who needs our support, he doesn’t need anyone to bring him down in any way, there’s nothing sinister behind it, it’s just a matter of a guy getting the help he needs.”

Get well soon champ. He'll be back bigger and better next year.

Champions always bounce back.

AJB1102

First Grade
“It’s a personal issue and my understanding is there’s nothing else surrounding this, nothing untoward we need to be concerned about,” Kent said on NRL 360. “He’s basically suffering depression, he’ll be there for three weeks.

“This is just a guy who needs our support, he doesn’t need anyone to bring him down in any way, there’s nothing sinister behind it, it’s just a matter of a guy getting the help he needs.”

Good to see the stigma surrounding mental health has changed. Unfortunately its changed from "he's weak" to "he's got in shit and playing the depression card".

Get well, GI.

Barkley

Bench
Mental Health Clinic = Holiday to Thailand

Seriously though, all the best to the bloke, hope he gets through ok.

kbw

Bench
I hope he gets himself better.
It's hard coming to the end of your career, honestly he should have retired at the end of 2015

Latest posts