What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis

Card Shark

Immortal
Went to watch the Knights V Rabbits tonight...was an enjoyable game, especially being a neutral.

I was fortunate to sit up high & get a good perspective of the game. I can’t believe how lazy Greg Inglis is, he’s NEVER back 10, even in the first set of 6.

It’s not because he’s trying to get an edge, he simply cannot make the effort to go back 10, he turns & walks 8.

Thing is the 10m whistles are back in the pocket & the Knights never ran it that way to highlight him.

Not sure when we play the Rabbits but we need not be scared of him, in fact the opposite...we need to pump it at him ‘cause he’s a weak link in a good team.

Only thing going for him is sheer ability with the ball...& that is wearing thin. Making him move up & back will negate that.

You reading this Flanno, old mate!

Card Shark

Immortal
It’s the only game you’ve seen him play this year right?

He’s still an out and out gun player.

Mate, he’s just plain lazy. I reckon he’d be doing it every game, it was that obvious.

If that’s his attitude, it can be exploited & his “gun player”ness nullified.

It was like “I’m Greg Inglis, so why should I get onside”.

Ads

First Grade
Mate, he’s just plain lazy. I reckon he’d be doing it every game, it was that obvious.

He's just unfit I reckon.

Card Shark

Immortal
He's just unfit I reckon.

He’s a bit fat, no doubt about that.

Now he’s getting older, probably doesn’t have the passion to get himself in shape. Wouldn’t surprise me if he hangs up the boots soon.

How old is he?

Ads

First Grade
He’s a bit fat, no doubt about that.

Now he’s getting older, probably doesn’t have the passion to get himself in shape. Wouldn’t surprise me if he hangs up the boots soon.

How old is he?
31. Long career. Smart move playing centre now though. Might have a couple left if his knees hold up.

Frenzy.

Immortal

He’s smart. He knows he won’t get penalised. He’s managing his dicky knees. He’s causing the attack to go the other way. He’s got energy left to make big plays when it matters.

I’d still bring him to the Sharks if he was 38.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yeah he's a champion fur sher. He's a bit like the Peach when he lost his spark, just a great footy brain that wins you games on the back of his smarts, timing and skill.