What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injuries .

With Aussie Jim & Morgan going down last night ( it had to happen eventually, losing a few top players) what are the alternatives..
Looking at worst case scenario ...Tamou out for rest of season ..Morgan back for Semi.
Will up date as more info is known .

To me Aussie Jim is not that big of a loss .
He's good when he's on his game ,but he's a very hot & cold player .
Hannant has stepped up lately,he looked overweight & unfit for the first part of the season, but playing very well .
He gives 100% every game .

We have Bolton & Sam Hoare to cover Jimmy

Morgan is the big loss .
I'm hoping it's only 2-3 weeks .
Who covers for him
Ray Ray?

Solid ,good defender ,but not in Morgan's class .

This next couple of weeks will see if we are made of the right stuff ,or just crumble .

Don't you guys have Robert Lui still? Last time I saw him in the NRL he was ok (better than most NRL sides halves) and I have heard he has been going well in the QLD cup.

I remember the finals in 2010 he was the Tigers best player in the one point loss to the Dragons the week before the Grand Final. He is good enough to play NRL and most sides would not have a back up half anywhere near as good.