What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

injury update

bonstonker

Juniors
At Wests Tigers, utility Michael Buettner (knee) and exciting youngster Benji Marshall (shoulder) are expected to resume full training next week.

Tigers football manager Steve Lavers said Buettner should be back in three to five weeks and Marshall in one to three.

Darren Senter (broken arm) and Todd Payten (forearm) have been named on a five-man bench but are expected to play against the Roosters.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Yeah Buettner said that he should be back within 5-6 weeks after the Panthers game but I think the best news out of all that is our players are coming back and not to mention Benji could be back as soon as next week \\:D/

axl rose

Bench
Mighty Tiger said:
Yeah Buettner said that he should be back within 5-6 weeks after the Panthers game but I think the best news out of all that is our players are coming back and not to mention Benji could be back as soon as next week \\:D/

What about Richards? NRL site says 11 weeks but they tend to get these things wrong.

RifRaf

Juniors
My mail on Richards is we'll have him for the last 8 rounds... However that mail is over two weeks old and Sats said on NRL on Fox last night that he's way ahead of schedule which may mean we'll have him back sooner........

Swampdonkey

Juniors
RifRaf said:
My mail on Richards is we'll have him for the last 8 rounds... However that mail is over two weeks old and Sats said on NRL on Fox last night that he's way ahead of schedule which may mean we'll have him back sooner........

I have read people talking on the NRL forum about how unlucky Davico has been with injuries, which granted he has had a rough trot. But seriously, Pat Richards must be the unluckiest man currently in the NRL. He has all the potential in the world and i am sure if he was injury free he would at the very least represent NSW, but he would be lucky to have had a single season where he has spent more than half the year on the sidelines.

I can't wait for him to start playing, he he finally gets some luck with the injuries, he is going to be a HUGE part of our teams success later this year and more importantly next year.