What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

84 Baby

Referee
If HAZE was fit and never injured he'd maybe take Russels spot or Sivos. Huge upgrade? NO. At best he'd be equal to them.
That from this:
People are making out he was going to be a 10yr NRL player.
I reckon his ceiling was a solid toilers. Handy back up. Might get 2 or 3yrs worth of NRL. He was never that fast or powerfull.
I'd say he was about Morgan Harper/Simmonson level at absolute best.
Just admit you were basing your judgement on how he’s turned out post injury and we can all move on

hindy111

Post Whore
That from this:

Just admit you were basing your judgement on how he’s turned out post injury and we can all move on

He was potentially the next Semi. The x factor we needed to get a title. What a shame. Can't help bad luck

Lucky we have th best young Hooker in the game coming through.

emjaycee

Coach
Looks like there are only Harper or Semi level wingers at our club. I wonder if every other club has the same issue.

hindy111

Post Whore
Looks like there are only Harper or Semi level wingers at our club. I wonder if every other club has the same issue.
It's all just excuses but. Same old story.
Oh we have a hot crop.of juniors what what's we are banking on. Untill I see it I'll hold my breathe
Wasn't long ago Hollis,Big Larry and Sam Hughes where going to lead our pack and Schneider was the next Robbie Farrah

Happy MEel

First Grade
New injury update. My son did his ACL in a trial game on Sunday. Given his age they have recommended we go with the cross brace method to start with instead of opting for surgery.
My cousin’s a physio and agrees that instant surgery isn’t always the best outcome. Worth considering

King-Gutho94

Coach
In 2018 one of my mates tore his ACL in soccer week before his wedding.

Didn't operate on it came back in 2021 and played and got through 5 games and he just couldn't get through and pulled the pin.

With a mortgage he just couldn't afford the surgery so he has just left it.

Next time I see him I'll have to ask him how his knee is going.

He still walks around fine and doesn't seem to be any pain issues in the way it's affecting his normal life.

Plays golf now every weekend instead of paying $500 a season to play for Kellyville Kolts in the All Age Male comp.

hybrideel

Bench
They say there are some people who can get by without an ACL, and I guess if you have no need to do anything that requires the support the ACL will give you then it isn't a must.
I had mine done 7 years ago but went through public so wasn't out of pocket much
But Given my son is only 14 there is a risk of affecting his growth plates if they operate

Latest posts