What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intercourse Vs Arse

Anonymous

Juniors
You still haven't explained or retracted the utterly illogical reasoning in your earlier post, but I'm prepared to move on.

half

Coach
but thierry, hybrid elaborated his point

he added arsenal won't win the cl cos their defense is awful. and let's keep it real, it really does smell

as for him saying "Anyone who thinks English sides are better than Italian ones, think again", well i think his main purpose is to run it in to all the people who hate on italian football here. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out juve, milan and inter are stronger than any team in england - just an objective football fan

Mad Dogg

Juniors
parrot said:
it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out juve, milan and inter are stronger than any team in england - just an objective football fan
Man Utd might have something to say about that.

Anonymous

Juniors
Anyone who thinks English sides are better than Italian ones, think again.

On the strength of this statement, hybrid should admit that English sides were better than Italian sides in 2001/02 and 2002/03, because Arsenal had a win over them.

half

Coach
Thierry Henry said:

On the strength of this statement, hybrid should admit that English sides were better than Italian sides in 2001/02 and 2002/03, because Arsenal had a win over them.
but but but

i don't think it's right to assume he's come to that conclusion from this one game

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Thierry Henry said:

I'll be the first to admit that in these years Italian sides performed very poorly, but where most people said Italian football was declining, it was obvious it was just experiencing a poor patch.

It is now back on top and no one can deny that.

Mad Dogg

Juniors
But, equally, you can't really say that they're back on top after just one successful year. Yes, the Italians were the most successful last season, but what's to say that the Spanish sides won't regain that title this time around?

Obviously, the English game doesn't really have the depth to be the best league. However, that doesn't mean that the best team can't come out of there. It's highly doubtful that Arsenal have the legs to do it, but if Chelsea can gel quickly (and they seem to have done so) they could go all the way. And then of course we are always there.

half

Coach
chelsea are like a reject real madrid

ps. inter is the best team ever. they'll win the champs this year

Mad Dogg

Juniors
But, as much as I hate to say it, Chelsea seem to be buying smarter than Real. They're not obsessed with strikers and attacking midfielders, they're looking at exactly what needs improving in the side and then going out and fixing that.

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
parrot said:
chelsea are like a reject real madrid

ps. inter is the best team ever. they'll win the champs this year

Don't be jealous

lampcresp_rk_g.jpg

cresposcores_nsimpson_g.jpg

half

Coach
crespo? hahaha

he's like a crap version of vieri!

sucka fool

and mad duck, tell me some defenders chelsea bought. hahaha

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
parrot said:
crespo? hahaha

he's like a crap version of vieri!

sucka fool

and mad duck, tell me some defenders chelsea bought. hahaha

Thats your opinion - we will see at the end of the EPL season - why do you think Crespo left?

Vieri will leave inter in the near future because of the same reason - then your going to wish you had Crespo

Chelsea have brought Glen Johnson U21 England player from West Ham and Wayne Bridge from Southampton

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Plus they already had Gallas, Terry and Desailly; all three of whom are much better than passable. And they also bought Geremi and Makelele to add to Lampard and Petit in the more defensively oriented midfield positions. So they have a very good all round team, much better than Real (and Arse) who are built expressly to attack at the expense of defensive capabilities.

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
Mad Duck said:
Plus they already had Gallas, Terry and Desailly; all three of whom are much better than passable. And they also bought Geremi and Makelele to add to Lampard and Petit in the more defensively oriented midfield positions. So they have a very good all round team, much better than Real (and Arse) who are built expressly to attack at the expense of defensive capabilities.

Just to add to that we have an excellent young defender in Robert Huth who has a rocket of a free kick and has just started to break into the first team - he played the last 20 against Wolves.

And Dutch international Mario Melchiot and Nigerian International in Celestine Babayaro

half

Coach
Aussie_Knight said:
Thats your opinion - we will see at the end of the EPL season - why do you think Crespo left?
because he wasn't assured of first team football at inter

and really, don't give me crap pretending crespo is better than vieri. i'm not even gonna argue that. i'll just laugh at you

and these defenders you're talking about are pretty ordinary by cl standards

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
parrot said:
Aussie_Knight said:
because he wasn't assured of first team football at inter

and really, don't give me crap pretending crespo is better than vieri. i'm not even gonna argue that. i'll just laugh at you

and these defenders you're talking about are pretty ordinary by cl standards

I never said Crespo was better than Vieri - i don't think he is assured of first team football at Chelsea either, so that throws your reason out the window.

Gallas and Desailly have been there before so i don't think we will be having any problems in that department

half

Coach
it's not my reason, it's the reason of inter boss massimo moratti

anyway, that's enough humour for the night. i'm off to bed

Craig

Juniors
Chelsea tried to buy Nesta of Milan, but there was no chance of that succedding.

Anyway Inter have good back up for Vieri in Martins, who will be some player.

Anonymous

Juniors
It is now back on top and no one can deny that.

Explain how.

Your little "we watch Italian football and we know that secretly it is the best" thing is lovely, but results over a long period of time hardly confirm that Serie A is just soooooo much better than all the other leagues and all that. I mean for Gods sake, you can crap and bluster and bullsh.t all you like, but what REALLY can't be denied is that the top few English, Spanish, and Italian teams could all beat each other, and have beaten each other in recent years, and it's not as though Italian sides are dominant all conquering teams at the level of the Aussie cricket team. Football is a bloody world game and it's not as though Real Madrid and Man U and even Arsenal are just teams full of 1 legged 3 headed spastics who don't know what they're doing.