What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting happenings at Parramatta

Gronk

Staff member
07-01-dad-at-801.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Gronk, why are you reading 13 year old threads? And then resurrecting them?

I wish I could say that I have a good reason for it, but I don't.

Fat fumbly fingers on my phone whilst on the train led me to this thread. Maybe it's a sign ? Not sure what it means, but it's a sign.
nyan.gif

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
shame Misty stopped posting, he was entertainment value

Mango Man was found near Lake Mango sth wst NSW and allegedly predates occupation of Oz by Aboriginals, he and Mango woman are allegedly 44,000 years old and originate from PNG or some where in Sth East Asia

Aboriginals go back to 5,000 years according to some but over 17,000 years according to other Indiana Jones types

ash411

Bench
I wish I could say that I have a good reason for it, but I don't.

Fat fumbly fingers on my phone whilst on the train led me to this thread. Maybe it's a sign ? Not sure what it means, but it's a sign.
nyan.gif
fair enough, can't argue with that, carry on..

T-Boon

Coach
Dear 2003 thread:
If Roy Spagnolo ever puts a ticket together to run against Dennis Fitzgerald don't vote for it. Instead call a guy name Max Donnelly and ask him for help.
Oh, and don't sign Adam Dykes.

Avenger

Immortal
Dear 2003 thread:
If Roy Spagnolo ever puts a ticket together to run against Dennis Fitzgerald don't vote for it. Instead call a guy name Max Donnelly and ask him for help.
Oh, and don't sign Adam Dykes.
...and Jamie Lyon is getting shitty with Smithy. Take him out piggin.

T-Boon

Coach
Get Crusher up to Bowraville with his credit card and sign a 15 year old kid called Greg Inglis. Now!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
shame Misty stopped posting, he was entertainment value

Mango Man was found near Lake Mango sth wst NSW and allegedly predates occupation of Oz by Aboriginals, he and Mango woman are allegedly 44,000 years old and originate from PNG or some where in Sth East Asia

Aboriginals go back to 5,000 years according to some but over 17,000 years according to other Indiana Jones types
He also came up with that really annoying "Peaches, Mango, Peaches...Peaches, Mango, Peaches" song.

Gronk

Staff member
We should have a sub sub sub sub forum deep inside PD. Then you guys can tell me all the nom de plumes that old and current posters have.