What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

International dragons fan spotto

Dragons154

Juniors
Bit of a curiosity...

Whilst on a international holiday have any of you spotted a fellow dragons fan?? Ie a person wearing a might Red V jersey or other similar merch.

I'll start.

We spotted a Dragons fan wearing a jersey at gracelands in the U.S.A in July 2016

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I spotted a dragons fan in England once.

He wasn’t happy.

He snapped my texta and wanted me to replace his jersey

Gareth67

First Grade
Bit of a curiosity...

Whilst on a international holiday have any of you spotted a fellow dragons fan?? Ie a person wearing a might Red V jersey or other similar merch.

I'll start.

We spotted a Dragons fan wearing a jersey at gracelands in the U.S.A in July 2016

That wasn't any fan , it was Elvis in disguise ! I hope you managed to get his autograph .

Old Timer

Coach
Walked into a pub in Santorini in 2015 and they had the NRL semis on the TV.
Amazingly probably 10 Aussies in the pub with an assortment of jerseys including a Dragon supporter.
Funny that everyone there was giving it big time to the 2 people in the Storm jersey's.
Went on a cruise to Fiji last year and the Saints - Roosters game was on the TV and the bar was full of Dragon supporters.
We are everywhere and it's indeed a small world when you follow the best RL team ever.

Saintsified

Bench
Was in Brunei and was surprised to see NRL advertised on tv. Anyway watched the Dragons play that day in the hotel lobby afterwards had a few people there in Saints colours, namely the staff as I made them wear my extras.

Propaganda rocks, Doust would be proud of me.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
My relos have relocated from Greece to Malaysia for work, they came out to Australia for Christmas, they both went back with 2018 Red V caps, hopefully someone bumps into them...
You see lots of NRL jersey's in Europe, so many Aussies travel these days...

Crush

Coach
Slightly OT but lived in Japan for many years. Was there in 2010, ran the Sapporo half marathon the morning of the GF. Went directly to the only bar in Sapporo that was showing the game after the race. Wore my jersey that day and although I was the only Dragons supporter in the pub everyone in there was signing and cheering with me. Good times.

Last edited:

Smack

Coach
At a greek coffee/desert/delecious cake thing shop, somewhere in jerkwater USA. We saw each other as I was walking in she was inside eating and we both went to the window like dogs, celebrating. Then I walked off with a smile.

blacksafake

First Grade
On the tube in London in 96 i saw a bloke with a jersey on. I had my jersey on when I went to a wigan v London broncos game & in the Wigan sheds afterwards a couple of players said the dragons would of been their choice If they came out to play here.

Mark D

Juniors
We are everywhere guys... I live in Malaysia and through out the region you see dragons merchandise being worn and I constantly meet people usually over a beer who support the dragons.... it’s a great thing as I miss going to games in a big way... luckily every game is broadcast live here... the below pic was take in Hoi An Vietnam! Go Saints

Attachments

• 36666E76-7801-4858-BD25-7D49A62C6925.jpeg
    36666E76-7801-4858-BD25-7D49A62C6925.jpeg
    251 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts