What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is anybody else

hitman82

Bench
LOSING THEIR F*CKING MIND?

I certainly am.

I think I am stuck somewhere between extremely excited and horribly nauseous. :crazy:

This is possibly the most stressful week of my life :lol:

LeagueNut

First Grade
I'm enjoying it all for now, but by the weekend I'll be a complete cot case.

We need to make the most of these times, we never know when another one will roll around.

dpnz1

Juniors
I'm enjoying it all for now, but by the weekend I'll be a complete cot case.

We need to make the most of these times, we never know when another one will roll around.

Keep dreaming about it at night lol (going on sunday).

Exactly, especially since this is a never to be repeated trifecta with vulcans juniors and first grade teams. I don't know why you wouldn't try to get to the GF.

devoid

Juniors
Yeah, I'm a bit of a wreck too, tbh. I fly out tomorrow night and it can't come soon enough. Will get my walk on around SYD to soak it all up.

hitman82

Bench
Yeah, I'm a bit of a wreck too, tbh. I fly out tomorrow night and it can't come soon enough. Will get my walk on around SYD to soak it all up.

You're off to the final? Nice!

I considered heading over but decided I'm too lazy to organise it haha.

I'm hosting a viewing, roast chicken and epic booze up at my place - can't think of anything better than 9 straight hours, counting the build-up shows, of top quality rugby league and watching the club I love compete in all three grand finals.

Regardless of results, it's going to be the best day of my life :lol:.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I cannot wait for Sunday, it is going to be awesomely EPIC!!!

Nervous as hell though, but excited too!

hitman82

Bench
^ where are you viewing it? I considered bars but most of them aren't playing the earlier games, and the booze is way cheaper at the supermarket haha.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I think I'll just watch it at home, eh. I really don't want to scope out bars and beg them to put the Warriors on, especially when the AB's are on too.

And I want to see all three games, and swear my arse off without getting kicked out! BRING ON SUNDAY!!!

Scott

Bench
I'm just waiting waiting waiting for friday arvo to roll around. Then it's on the plane and set for a massive weekend! I was nervous & anxious earlier in the week. Now i'm excited. By Sunday, i'll be a basket case!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Haha, Scott I wish I could have been there with you, mate! But I like my job and would like to continue working it. But at least the Warriors have a chance, now that I won't be watching them in person!

Have a good trip, mate! May we get the Warriors Trifecta!!!

devoid

Juniors
You're off to the final? Nice!

I considered heading over but decided I'm too lazy to organise it haha.

I'm hosting a viewing, roast chicken and epic booze up at my place - can't think of anything better than 9 straight hours, counting the build-up shows, of top quality rugby league and watching the club I love compete in all three grand finals.

Regardless of results, it's going to be the best day of my life :lol:.

Yeah man. Juju and I are taking our gf's to the GF. The four of us are going to go completely ape. I remember watching the 02 game on tv (despite being a crazed fan then, I wasn't a season member at that stage) and wished I had been there. Ever since, I promised myself I would be there to see us get our first title. And, after going to last year's GF (my first) I am going to make the effort to go every year. It was so much fun. To think that we are in it now - I can barely handle it.

I'm with you though - regardless of what happens and how we play, I am going to love it, and be so proud of the guys. Your day sounds like it will be pretty epic - go nuts, bro.

Juju

Juniors
I can't sleep! nervous wreck, and I am definitely worried about how worked up I will be during the game. This really is the ultimate day for all of us.

The stress of sorting tickets was the worst though - even though I had them within 30 mins of going on sale, the uncertainty was KILLING me and the ticketek counter crashing nearly got them rioted on...

devoid

Juniors
I can't sleep! nervous wreck, and I am definitely worried about how worked up I will be during the game. This really is the ultimate day for all of us.

The stress of sorting tickets was the worst though - even though I had them within 30 mins of going on sale, the uncertainty was KILLING me and the ticketek counter crashing nearly got them rioted on...

That drive back was pretty funny... I mean, looking back at it now.

devoid

Juniors
That's the second 'sprint' we've had involving an attempt to solve a problem around footy, this year... does this sentence make sense?

firechild

First Grade
Every grand final is the same. Despite seeing Manly play in the big day many times, the nerves are really getting hold of me. Enjoy the week and make the most of Sunday. Good luck, I hope you blokes can knock off the dog's and cowboys and leave the big one to us. :D

doogiehowser_md

Juniors
I really hope this HUGE support for the Warriors can carry them over the line come Sunday.

I personally think theres more at stake than just our maiden title and this could possibly be the most important game for us as New Zealanders living in NZ. The win in the weekend by both NZ teams (NRL & RUWC) have smothered the headlines here and coverage on the news with its positiveness brushing aside to some degree and minimizing the negativity of the financial news overseas. A win on Sunday could smother the media again and hopefully keep the wallets open and the belts loose so we can all keep our businesses and jobs.

Cmon The Mighty Warriors!

Latest posts