What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Craig Gower the next immortal?

Is Craig Gower the next immortal?

• Total voters

soc123_au

Staff member
Gower is above Immortal status. The only Dias worthy of Gower is one standing alongside Chuck Norris.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Gower is above Immortal status. The only Dias worthy of Gower is one standing alongside Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris??? Ha ha ha!! As a 15 year old, I belted the shit out of Chuck Norris at his prime when aged 34. He suffered severe knee ligament damage hence his show "Walker Texas Ranger". The silly prick couldn't run!!! :D

Sir Biffo

Bench
Tyrone Roberts can kick a goal from 40m out. Craig Gower can kick Tyrone Roberts and the ball over the sticks from 40m out.

soc123_au

Staff member
Chuck Norris??? Ha ha ha!! As a 15 year old, I belted the shit out of Chuck Norris at his prime when aged 34. He suffered severe knee ligament damage hence his show "Walker Texas Ranger". The silly prick couldn't run!!! :D

Even if that were possible Gower would still kick your arse.

kbw

Bench
After dominating both Australian and English Rugby League for over a decade, is Craig Gower the next immortal?

I say yes.

I didn't realise there were two Craig Gowers.

Somehow the Craig Gower I remember seeing play hardly dominated Australian rugby league

I didn't realise there were two Craig Gowers.

Somehow the Craig Gower I remember seeing play hardly dominated Australian rugby league

Are you serious?

Craig Gower was sensational when he played for Newcastle shortly after flying in from London. The guy has unique qualities of endurance and resilience.

Craig Gower already has one Grand Final ring from 2003, when he was a star at Penrith. I am sure that Manly would love to have him in their team today, in place of fuhrer Buhrer..

Expect Craig Gower and Remi Casty to be two of the 20 most influential players of 2014.

Latest posts