What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Hagan for real?

Firey_Dragon

Coach
This guy is a dribbler of the highest order, but apparently when rating one teams performance, the quality of the performance itself doesn't count for much in the end, just the result. The sharks v parra game was one of the biggest cripple fights I've ever witnessed, no side dominated the contest and neither put up a quality fight, but this moron gave both our teams performances 8/10?

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,25565717-5016307,00.html

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
dont listen to that loser, what did he achieve at Parra and at Newcastle was lucky to have so great players

"Wayne Bennett must be pleased he is not missing players in the key positions around Origin time". So Front row and second rowers are not important. Please:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

OurRedV

Juniors
Hagan is a rugby league genius...

tumbleweed.gif

Gaba

First Grade
Hagain is the closest thing to a tactical expert :0 he is a must for those who want good rating

Slippery Morris

First Grade
We all saw how good a coach he was a Parra. Changed a great side into a deadset rabble. His only succes came off the back of having a champion player run the show.

big pat

Coach
as l.d. said he is a loser,and honestly it just shows what a moron he is, if he wasn't writing for the tele what would he be doing.

Doug2234

First Grade
He shows up on NRL Tactics on Fox Sports every now and then.

Useless show that is. Watched it the first week and never again!!! Bring back NRL Teams!

St. Linnane

First Grade
Every second sentence is ”unders line ” or ” overs line ” reminds me of when junior pearce tried to impress everyone with his knowledge of A and B defenders.

Anon

Bench
He also rated Parramatta's woeful performance higher than the Panther's respectable game. :(

natheel

Coach
I'm not defending hagan coz I think he is a douche but maybe he means sharks are 8/10 compared to eels. But if they played say dragons they wouldve been beaten easily so therefore would have a much lower rating

Doug2234

First Grade
Damn Hagan.

He is a mastermind but. His helping his team go close to a premiership this year... O wait... He hasnt got a team to coach..

Geez thats embarressing for MR HAGAN!

Latest posts