What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is NRL gossip person Rebecca Wilson a repeat drink driver herself?

HevyDevy

Coach
bartman said:
Imagine if some of the people who post here had her job, her pay, and her access to the game....

There could be some wonderful, insightful, pashionate, even award-winning journalism in the pages of the Tele about this sport, journalism that would sell more papers and internet clicks than Wilson's amateur muck-raking approach any day.

Although I appreciate your thoughts in regards to the person in question, the idea that anyone can become a good journalist because they happen to love the game is laughable.

I've seen plenty of people of similar beliefs fail miserably.

juanfarkall

Coach
HevyDevy said:
Although I appreciate your thoughts in regards to the person in question, the idea that anyone can become a good journalist because they happen to love the game is laughable.

I've seen plenty of people of similar beliefs fail miserably.

Irony.
Chewbecca is not a good journalist and appears to have a dislike for rugby league.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Not that I've seen.

If you're concerned about anything in particular, you can report a post to this site's Admin and it will be looked at.

Nook

Bench
Hypothetically, Willow - would linking to another forum with plenty of libellious material about Mr. Wilson present any difficulties for LU?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Depends on the content but if its definitely dodgy, such a link would probably be deleted in a flash. Mainly to err on the side of caution. And in my opinion, anyone who is lumbered with debating with legal people has definitely drawn the short straw. lol

If anyone has anything they wish to post, but are worried about it crossing the line, you can contact myself or one of the Admin and we can look at it.

And thanks for asking.
Cheers.

Nook

Bench
Cheers Willow

Suspected as much, just checking.

So happens I know of an RU board which is, err, a little lenient in terms of regulating defamatory material. Which is to say, it isn't regulated at all.

A Rebecca thread over there would be a beauty. But even Unionites don't deserve her wrath.

Brutus

Referee
I've heard from good sources that Rebecca Wilson played rugby league when she was younger.

Rocco

Juniors
El Diablo said:
She had to issue an apology to Malcolm Noad once too.

why did she have to apologise to him? he was the one that hired her back when he was with news

Brutus

Referee
I notice Danny Widearse gave Rebecca Wilson a spray over her drink driving and driving without a license exploits in todays paper.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Brutus said:
I notice Danny Widearse gave Rebecca Wilson a spray over her drink driving and driving without a license exploits in todays paper.

is it online?

I never buy the DT

Brutus

Referee
El Diablo said:
is it online?

I never buy the DT

I'm not sure if it's online, but it's in Weidarse's gossip column in the Sun Herald. He's a goose, but credit to him for bringing Wilson's dring driving exploits up again.