What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

isaiah

Bench
What does he tell the boys in the sheds?
Seriously what I was thinking today. They were killing it at ht. I would have mentioned Ennis and his deplorable antics if anyone needed any extra reason to lift and smash the sharks. Or has he lost the playing group?

Generalzod

Immortal
Seriously what I was thinking today. They were killing it at ht. I would have mentioned Ennis and his deplorable antics if anyone needed any extra reason to lift and smash the sharks. Or has he lost the playing group?
They’ve been hurtin ever since Ennis mocked the happy clap lol

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Yeah the Raiders are famous for their tough grinding efforts

They certainly arent moron chokers who have thrown away a lead in pretty much every game we have lost.

So yeah can't blame supercoach stick for getting us to shut up shop

Generalzod

Immortal
To be fair, Stick has tried everything he knows to get this team over the line - sitting on the sideline, sitting in the stands, none of it seems to work.
He even tried embarrassing the team that their not worthy to put on a Raiders jersey only worked for a couple of matches..

Spade

Juniors
massive loss for them, better side for most the game and they would have been 5-5 after 10 rounds with a decent draw to finish the season... sucks to be Ricky.

Lambretta

First Grade
I watched that game yesterday and sat there at the end wondering how on Earth the Raiders managed to lose it. OK so losing Blake Austin during the game didn't help, but they murdered that opportunity

They had all the ball for long periods, but just couldn't organise their way over the line. Run straight and hard boys. It's not hard.

Timbo

Staff member
Anyone give the Raiders a chance of making the 8?

We are literally three mental f**kups where we've put the cue in the rack at halftime from being inside the four. Since we've now had four of them, I don't see it changing. We'll be lucky to run higher than 12th.