What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Warriors win 4 straight including 3 on the road - “yeah but they haven’t beaten anyone decent yet”

Raiders go 1-4 against the spastic Dogs at home - “we’re back, baby!”

why don't you guys talk about the warriors in this here thread about Ricky Stuart says local insecure kiwi

nick87

Coach
Where all my parra boys at?
Talk your talk, lads

@El Diablo , where you at bruh?

Sticky is back and he’s better than ever! Premiership here we come, baby!

Reactions: JJ

nick87

Coach
Sticky pushed BA’s shit in last night and now BA’s got a dressing room full of blokes hurtin’

Hopefully Sticky left the projector behind, Arthur might need it

mozza91

Coach
Where all my parra boys at?
Talk your talk, lads

@El Diablo , where you at bruh?

Sticky is back and he’s better than ever! Premiership here we come, baby!
I know it’s sarcasm but this is the Canberra fan I like.

Over confident about the sides prospects and players abilities as opposed to the woe is me, nobody has ever had it worse than we do type that we’ve seen on here over the last couple of years.

t-ba

Post Whore
Sticky won a premiership his first year. Sure, he basically got a gun side inherited from two of the better coaches at the time and benefited from that whole 'dominant tackle' interpretation that took root randomly in the middle of 2002 but he still won something.

Brad Arthur on the other hand has been trumpeted as the Messiah by the Daily Telegraph ever since he started. 5 years now and this is what he's done with the club?

nick87

Coach
I know it’s sarcasm but this is the Canberra fan I like.

Over confident about the sides prospects and players abilities as opposed to the woe is me, nobody has ever had it worse than we do type that we’ve seen on here over the last couple of years.

No sarcasm here, friend
I’m in the process of setting up meetings with relevant stakeholders to start planning the Northbourne parade

Sticky had some lows but ya true believers stuck by him and now we charge towards a long overdue premiership

This is the new normal

mozza91

Coach
No sarcasm here, friend
I’m in the process of setting up meetings with relevant stakeholders to start planning the Northbourne parade

Sticky had some lows but ya true believers stuck by him and now we charge towards a long overdue premiership

This is the new normal
Beautiful. See ya Grand Final day champ!

nick87

Coach
Always was overrated, never was anything else!

Very harsh Forby, i know Arthur is off to a tough start but he's had some success and he could turn it around. You've gone off a little early, but yeah i kind of agree, Arthur has always been a bit over-rated.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Ricky has the cool headedness of Trump, a Putinlike love of his fellow man and the sex appeal of Pope Francis all rolled into one.

Add in a mind the equal of Einstein and you've get the Michealangelo of rugby league.

Ricky will keep fighting and the haters will keep on hating.

Latest posts