What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Roy Master's on the ball with this relocation rumour ?

Well here's a good idea

We take the tsunami money back and distribute it to the poor clubs who "need" the money

Great f**kin idea David Gallop

We're running a sporting organisation here, not a f**king charity.

Surely

Post Whore
Whats all this, for the future crap ... if the sharks go to the central coast, they have no future.

I for one would not be supporting the sharks if they relocate .. it won't be my home team anymore.

The Northern Eagles venture on the central coast was such a f@#king success, the NRL want to have another go do they ?

shadowboxer

First Grade
maybe its the 8 million dollar reason they want to go. I saw steve rogers power walking on the Esplanade yesterday with his missus, didnt look to happy and rather bloated. I wonder what he was mulling over???

Jimbo

Immortal
Probably thinking about hitting the wall, and how power walking was easier in his youth?

shadowboxer

First Grade
he was looking ordinary at best old sludge, mind you i couldnt really see what was in his drink bottle, and it wasnt gatorate. :p

Quigs

Immortal
ENOUGH, I'VE HAD ENOUGH !!!!!!

We arn't going anywhere.

My friend Habib is on his way back from George Dubb-yuhs Cuban Retreat as I type.

Now if any creep is planning on moving me and Habibs Sharks, then we have ways and means of making devices that cause cars to disintergrate, people to vaperise, or just disappear.....

No surrender to the infadels.......

So go ahead, make Habibs and my day.....

Cheers

Habib and Al-Huk Quigs

Latest posts