What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is there a big-ass conspiracy against hindy???

Eels Dude

Coach
Great defensive effort by Hindmarsh. He looked like he was trying to get involved in every single tackle. NRL.com has him with 36 tackles and 11 hitups, that would be impressive if he played 80 minutes, but is even more outstanding considering he only played 50.

i thought he was being used more as an impact player, when the forwards tire he came on and was effective in tackling and great with hit ups, we use him on a weekly basis in a totaly different style.....this is what i thought anyway...

half

Coach
hindy is not an impact player though... he's the same in the 1st minute of the match as he is in the 80th

fitzgibbon and ryan looked completely buggered after 80. i can understand the case for fitzgibbon, but there's no way at all ryan comes close to deserving more time on the field than hindy

thedux

Juniors
I went to the game with 5 blokes who aren't eels supporters but they all agreed that toward the end of the game hindy made the tackles that counted because guys like ryan and fitzgibbon were too tired to do it. You would have to be a complete idiot to think that hindy's performance was anything other than what gould would have been looking for.

Pazza

First Grade
Hindmarsh put in a awesome defensive effort with some effective hitups. He didnt have as high a work rate as usual but he did have to share the workload with another quality forwards. The best part was when he lifted for the final ten minutes and those few minutes of extra time. He made some good hitups and great tackles, he was one of the main reasons that NSW dominated during extra time.

Latest posts