What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this the end?

drago brelli

Bench
No it's not the end. The Titans will win their fair share of games but they won't make the 8. The more fancied teams will underestimate them and will lose.

No it's not the end. The Titans will win their fair share of games but they won't make the 8. The more fancied teams will underestimate them and will lose.

Agree that we may not make the 8 but Titans have nothing to loose now so we could shake the tree alittle. Who knows what will happen.

We will be fine. We have Ash Taylor as well as Roberts. Just might take a bit of time for Taylor to warm into it.
Sometimes getting thrown in the deep end is not a bad thing .
Taylor could end up looking lost or be talked about as the find of the season .
I hope he goes well.

Sometimes getting thrown in the deep end is not a bad thing .
Taylor could end up looking lost or be talked about as the find of the season .
I hope he goes well.

You're right could go both ways , however he played a fair bit of QCup for Souths / Logan and went well. Also got exposure to the big boys (so to speak).

Eelectrica

Referee
Titans are the last place I'd expect Hayne to sign on with. Been a while since the Titans were accused of being a stable club.

Got to admit, I'm thinking of heading to the game this weekend for the first time in 2 or maybe 3 years.

Titans are the last place I'd expect Hayne to sign on with. Been a while since the Titans were accused of being a stable club.

Got to admit, I'm thinking of heading to the game this weekend for the first time in 2 or maybe 3 years.
Take some mates along you with you.
Haynes signing is a massive boost to the Titans and Rugby League on the GC.